Reviews for Existing Hearts
ladywolf44005 chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
Hunter! Since Daryl like to hunt and all an since there is a baby girl there needs to be a baby boy! Lol
Izzy chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
I just finished this story it was really good :3 also I Like Harli and Hunter.. for some reason they just really sound like names Daryl would like and they're cool names anyway :L
stacy chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
Hunter is the best name for the boy by far it shows how he will grow up to be just like his dad. love the story. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
When she started a sort of thing with the governor (sp?) I started to not really like her but I actually cried at the end and I think that the baby should be a boy and named Hunter and maybe you could make his middle name a tribute to Merle anyway your choice luv ya

AJ
Panboa chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
I think the boys name should be Hunter, fits Daryl's description since he loves to hunt! I'm going to vote for a girl name because we already have a baby girl in the series, it would give variety to have a baby boy.
TWDfan chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
Harli and Hunter for sure!
HannahR chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
So sad! I was so shocked when Andrea died on the show, and you wrote the farewell scene so well. I don't know how I can wait until October now to see what happens!
I think they should have a boy, and I love the name Hunter, (Daryl's always hunting, so that's a no brainer there haha)
And if you do choose to make them have a girl I liked your first name listed, but I personally would spell it Harley (after Merle's bike that Daryl rides, not 100% sure if its a Harley Davidson, but if it was that'd be cute)
Well there's my two cents on the baby names, I just personally think those two names would have meaning, but in the end it's your choice and ill love whichever you choose! *cough* boy *cough* *cough* Hunter *cough* :)
Malachite16819 chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
Hunter or Harli. They both seem very Daryl. Oh, and a BOY! Daryl would b a wreck over a girl. Lol
Gracey Alexa Bonasera chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
if a boy Hunter, if a girl Phoebe
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
OMG don't leave this story for 6 months D: and I want the it to be a baby girl called Eva :)
necha chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
I think the boys name should be Hunter and if its a girl, well to be honest really didn't like your choice in names but if I had to choose then Phoebe.
Arrowsnbullets chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
shit :( , that was so sad, hell you made me get emotional ( I already was emotional for the episode but I have to recognize, this made me cry a bit, i know it's embarrasing), I will miss read every monday about Layla and Daryl :( , but I hope you can write others great stories while we wait until they come back again!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
Hunter
Eva
Dearest Heart chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
Boy: Hunter
Girl: Eva
The-Originals-Rock chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
''I know how the safety works.''
I cried so much on that part!
It's the same thing Andrea said when Amy died!

GAH!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER!

IT WAS SUCH A BRILLIANT STORY!:)

For the baby name
Girl Eva
BoyHunter
I still can't decide if it should be a boy or girl!
I would love to see Daryl all protective if its a girl:)
But there is already a girl... I DON'T KNOW!
Anyways...

IM GOING TO CRY NOW!
I CAN NOT BELIEVE ITS OVER!

All I have to do now is wait... WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS!