Reviews for Strangers Like Me
Silvrechan chapter 1 . 2/14
Awww! I love it! Well written, and absolutely adorable!
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Hey, could you please make a sequel, where Tarzan and Jane get a child (Inset a cute and innocent puppy face)
MissCoppersMom chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh that was so beautiful! Realistic, in character, descriptive, just incredible! I love how they acted like a real couple, and not a fluffed up disney pairing. Best Tarzan fix I've ever read, hands down. Love!
What's-Yer-Offer chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Beautiful.
AlexaVolta chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I am in agreement with an earlier reviewer - you did a really good job of portraying an argument and resolution between Tarzan and Jane. Much more like a real-life relationship than Disney! Looking forward to read more from you :)
Idon'treallyusethissitesoyeah chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aw, they made up! That's so sweet, I love happy endings. I always did wonder what Jane did with herself, after all she had all the time in the world in that jungle.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh my goodness. This is one of the sweetest Tarzan stories I have ever read. Thank you for sharing your creativity and adorable storytelling! I think you're the only one so far to try and capture a fight between them. This is really quite well done. Please keep up the awesome writing. I hope you write more Tarzan stuff. :)
SunshineWriterGirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
aww, how sweet! it would make sense that they would have disagreements. I mean, they're from two completely different worlds. Lovely story! Love how you wrote Turk in there too :3