Reviews for Break Down
yourfan chapter 36 . 4/23
bts fans? i think they're known to being annoying? I'm not that sure though, since i'm not into kpop. i just heard it from my friend who is a kpop fans.
but I really like how you overcome this problem. you're being calm and not judging :D
i'm pretty sure that person really like your story, and want to wrote things too. maybe that person just can't get his/her idea out
I hope everthing is fine with your new story. i'll be waiting patiently for your next update/ new story :D
Birdie chapter 33 . 4/22
Very tired. Read all chaps in one go. I look forward to seeing more of your work in thd future :)
OnlyDarknessAwaits1369 chapter 36 . 4/22
Shit, I'm really sorry to hear that... I mean this is the first SIH fic that I have read and genuinely has an eternal place in my heart. I respect and love this to a fault. This is one of the SIH fics that completely made me cry buckets of tears and almost killed me with heartache in every chapter. To think some disrespectful assh*le would dare claim this as theirs is completely revolting. I want to hunt them down in AO3 and embarrass them there. That spineless ingrate does not deserve to be recognize. And what's worst is that they even change the characters just so that it'll fit their fucking fandom!? Like WTF!? Have you no morale at all!? This fic is made for SiH fandom only, if you don't like it then make your damn fucking OWN dammit! ARGH!

(Umm, sorry if I'm venting. I'm just so pissed off that I can't help but release it. I'm really sorry that this happen to you and pray that this will not discourage you from writing more beautiful stories. I can only hope that you will have the justice you deserve and that Animal with choke and die with her/his own stinking saliva. I'll try looking that person up here in my end with the little clue that anonymous reviewer gave and release the rest of my anger to that bastard. You really deserve better than this. You are a fantastic writer and an inspiration to us all. You will always have my respect and support. Til next time! :))
Silent reader chapter 1 . 4/12
No worries! :-)
She not only took down the story, but her account as well.
She realized she was busted.
You are an amazing person with awesome skills. Your stories should be credited and not stolen.
Silent reader chapter 1 . 4/12
Someone in Archive works has copied your work for a fanfic of BTS(a kpop boy band) saying she wrote it.
The exact thing with difference in names..
I'm sorry.
I did leave a comment. Hopefully she owns up her mistake.
averagemarble chapter 35 . 10/4/2016
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It remains in my favorites and everytime I see the title again such wonderful emotions show up. It was an amazing experience. Wonderful story. Thank you.
atreyeemitra55 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
this wasn't just a story... it was an experience... a beautiful experience.
I loved it.. this was an amazing piece of work , definitely my favorite fanfic of all time. Damn how did u even think of such a great plot!? just wow .
BionikReindeerProz chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
I'll be honest I started sobbing when I thought yoko died
Guest chapter 35 . 5/29/2016
Wow your writing about Yokozawa and Kirishima are perfect! Real manga or novel! Wow! So good
jandixjunpyo chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
Holy fuck! This is seriously the BEST FanFiction on this site. I am not lying. This is so interesting ad am bengdead serious right now. I fucking praise you dude. I am in love with this. I'm s ready to print it out And staple it together to fit it in on my bookshelf. Omg. I'm obsessed!xc *tear* good work. I'm jealous of your writing bruh XD lol
jandixjunpyo chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
I'm Bella late, I know. But ...DAMN! Wtf! I love this already.
atsuko ackerman chapter 27 . 3/18/2016
I crawled to the corner of my bed ,when usami was walking slowly to ritsu,it was as if I was ritsu himself
Guest chapter 31 . 2/18/2016
I'm shaking I'm crying and I'm sad af. I HATE YOU MY HEART OS BROKEN OMG WHY? WHY HE HAD TO DIE? I BELIEVED SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN BUT IT DIDNT HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ITS MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY AND BECAUSE OF THIS I WILL PASS IT SAD AF OMG IM NOT OK IM FREAKING OUT IM DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO i was so like "dawn I can stand a character death" but omg i want to read sekaiichi hatsukoi and junjou romantica all over again just to make sure my babies are ok. I feel like shit this is... This is... Omg. I cant even tell. I will finish it and make a text telling all im felling in the end. Because now I cant even think.
BiiaDCastro chapter 35 . 1/20/2016
This was my first Sekaiichi fanfic and I loved it. The plot is really nice and thrilling and I couldn't stop reading. I finished it in one go and I regret nothing. Thank you for writing it.
Jade Rojo chapter 5 . 1/14/2016
ohhhhhmore my godd here ! i can believe it.. Akihiko.. you damn stinky rat !