Reviews for Break Down
I.Am.No.One chapter 21 . 2h
This is awesome.

I don't usually post comments but I think I should acknowledge you for creating this wonderful story. You've done a great job.
..hihi excuse my spelling and typo.. i finished your story around 5am and i dont want to sleep unless im done with it.. what can i do? Im hooked!

love,
-Kei
KeiKeiKei chapter 35 . 3/14
..you know, you're an emotion junkie.. hahaha.. i like this story coz it's long.. it's adventurous and i like reading the characters of SiH in a different dimention.. it's very refreshing. this story gave the readers a salad of emotions.. It's all mixed in a dressing of love.. (and now im hungry!) You are a one talented writer and if you have a book release of ur own novel, i will be one of your avid readers.. keep writing and inspire me.. i got a year-long writer's block.. (i can't finish my book.. argh.. my editor is hunting me.. i wish he's as handsome as Takano Masamune but... sad life, he's not XD ))

Enewey i will more of your work.. thanks for sharing!
-Kei
itchigo chapter 35 . 3/1
you are epic! i love you and your stories sooooo much! i love how you played with our emotions and still gave a happy (and may i say kawaii) ending. thank you so so much! keep up! luvya!
Chione-chan chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
Ahaha, they're all so feisty Bravo! You played my fangirl heart like violin
Chione-chan chapter 33 . 12/31/2014
Mmmmm...You know, I like it when the uke doesn't just just lie there...dayum, Ritsu. XD
Chione-chan chapter 31 . 12/31/2014
Darn you and your sadism ;n;
Chione-chan chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Bwahaha XD Oh, poor Yokozawa. Well, that's what he gets for being such a tsundere. And I don't think it was rushed at all; their relationship isn't exactly natural so their sudden declarations of love (or lack of on Yoko's side) aren't a big deal.
Chione-chan chapter 28 . 12/30/2014
Gah! Thank God I'm not one,of those people who read this when it was in complete
Chione-chan chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
WAAAAAY better love story in that one chapter than Twilight in entire series. Wow, I realized that so many,characters,whom,I thought were,OCs are actually part of it. I feel,so,informed :o
Chione-chan chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
YOU SADISTIC AUTHOR YOU. Lol, authors like you are the best :P
Chione-chan chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Well...since I'm on chapter 16 and I want to go onto 17 despite having an important test coming up for which I have to study...I'd say I like it.
Chione-chan chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Heheh...Yokozaw is such a tsudere. heheh
Chione-chan chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Ri-chan ;_; no don't lose yourself
Chione-chan chapter 7 . 12/27/2014