Reviews for Break Down
atreyeemitra55 chapter 1 . 7/27
this wasn't just a story... it was an experience... a beautiful experience.
I loved it.. this was an amazing piece of work , definitely my favorite fanfic of all time. Damn how did u even think of such a great plot!? just wow .
BionikReindeerProz chapter 11 . 7/5
I'll be honest I started sobbing when I thought yoko died
Wow your writing about Yokozawa and Kirishima are perfect! Real manga or novel! Wow! So good
jandixjunpyo chapter 3 . 4/14
Holy fuck! This is seriously the BEST FanFiction on this site. I am not lying. This is so interesting ad am bengdead serious right now. I fucking praise you dude. I am in love with this. I'm s ready to print it out And staple it together to fit it in on my bookshelf. Omg. I'm obsessed!xc *tear* good work. I'm jealous of your writing bruh XD lol
jandixjunpyo chapter 1 . 4/14
I'm Bella late, I know. But ...DAMN! Wtf! I love this already.
atsuko ackerman chapter 27 . 3/18
I crawled to the corner of my bed ,when usami was walking slowly to ritsu,it was as if I was ritsu himself
I'm shaking I'm crying and I'm sad af. I HATE YOU MY HEART OS BROKEN OMG WHY? WHY HE HAD TO DIE? I BELIEVED SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN BUT IT DIDNT HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ITS MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY AND BECAUSE OF THIS I WILL PASS IT SAD AF OMG IM NOT OK IM FREAKING OUT IM DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO i was so like "dawn I can stand a character death" but omg i want to read sekaiichi hatsukoi and junjou romantica all over again just to make sure my babies are ok. I feel like shit this is... This is... Omg. I cant even tell. I will finish it and make a text telling all im felling in the end. Because now I cant even think.
BiiaDCastro chapter 35 . 1/20
This was my first Sekaiichi fanfic and I loved it. The plot is really nice and thrilling and I couldn't stop reading. I finished it in one go and I regret nothing. Thank you for writing it.
Jade Rojo chapter 5 . 1/14
ohhhhhmore my godd here ! i can believe it.. Akihiko.. you damn stinky rat !
Jade Rojo chapter 4 . 1/14
double OH MY GODD ! This is too incredible serious and intense... I'm already crying for poor Ritsu... and the mean crazy company deserves to get punished...!
Jade Rojo chapter 3 . 1/14
ohh my god.. this is so intriguing... i can t wait for more development...
jmyuki chapter 35 . 12/1/2015
This was your very first story that I read. You're an amazing writer. Keep it up!
deadharbor chapter 35 . 11/10/2015
Perfect ending for the pair and the sex was just right. I don't really like it too explicit anyway. Thanks for the story!
deadharbor chapter 31 . 11/10/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It has a very fresh and interesting plot and you wrote it well. I'm a trifecta fan, so I never would have found your story if your tumblr entries hadn't shown up in my google search. I urge you to also put in Yokozawa and Kirishima in your character labels since I kbow many trifecta fans are missing the chance to read this!
Gdlilgothgrl79 chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
I am crying again you are turning me into a cry baby waaaah