Reviews for A Chance To Love You
ajnab36330 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
THE SEQUEL IS COMPLETED! I will start posting chapters as soon as I get them typed up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
please write a sequel? you are such a good writer!
ajnab36330 chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
HI EVERYONE! I just wanted to let you all know I have gotten all your feedback and reviews on this fanfic I wrote and I really appreciate all you have been saying. THANKS YOU GUYS!

I also have the esteemed pleasure of informing you that SOON a sequel to this fanfic WILL BE POSTED! I am almost finished writing it out by hand and once that is over I will start typing it up and posting it for all of you to read! The sequel is titled "Another Chance To Love You"
googoo4u chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
Please write a sequel you are an awesome writer. You made me feel all these things through your writing. Give some of us hope when like these girls we are also living and facing impossible situations. Let them meet up again an fall deeply and madly in love with each other with nothing to hold them back. Please (SIAN)- Simmone and Annabelle.
googoo4u chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
I love your story,these girls we're meant to be so much chemistry and whoa! Love we'll that can be felt with the heart and you made me feel it with the way you write. So please I'm begging write a sequel where the girls meet up again and fall deeper and madly in love with each other with no obstacles .Of course a little angst to spice things up. But in the end Sian- Simmone and Annabelle. Please waiting to hear from you. (Hopeful and anxious)
luvtocook chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
I'm slow to the party in finding your story, but I really enjoyed it...I hope you plan on writing a sequel, because there are numerous directions you could take the characters and as a somewhat romantic sap, I'd like to see them reconcile and be happy. God knows it's hard enough in real life, so at least we can enjoy it in fiction.
Happy Holidays:)
K chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is called good writing, thanks for sharing. And please do continue, I'm dying to read more! K
ajnab36330 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hi all! First of all I want to thank everyonefor the reviews you have left me. You guys/gals are so sweet and I appreciate all the positive feedback. Now on to other things: 1) I recently reread this myself and was disgusted, shocked, and apalled at HOW MANY typos I made. It's horrible! So soon I will be editing the chapters I made the typos in and reposting them. 2) Thanks to a lot of nagging by the wife, a sequel to this story is in the works. It is not completed yet, but as soon as it is I will post it! It will be called "Another Chance To Love You"! Please continue to read this until then! If you have any favorite parts, please be sure to let me know because I always enjoy knowing where my comedy came through the best! PEACE!
A chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
You just can't leave it here I want more, love it please keep it up!
lez4life695 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012