Reviews for Of needles and pins
NyxJegudiel chapter 16 . 6/11
ghad im waiting for the next chapter and i dont know if i can wait anymore.. cant wait for the nextt
NyxJegudiel chapter 16 . 5/30
new chapter pleasee
NyxJegudiel chapter 1 . 4/12
An update please! Fuckkkkk
UPDATE chapter 8 . 1/22
Please update! You're killin' me!
lala3366 chapter 16 . 1/5
So ending in a cliffhanger? A girl wants more. Who's death pays for his life? His lovely girl for being the reason(ironic because he left to be with her)? The child because it part of him(and also I remember the witch that took khaleesi's child as the life)? Or perhaps jaqen himself( less likely in my opinion because for some reason the other two seem more fitting)? A girl wants to know.
Gimpy1 chapter 16 . 10/2/2016
It's unfortunate that this was never finished! I imagine that the life taken could have been their unborn child which would have been an interesting twist. I loved the story though. Very well done despite or even inspire of the grammatical errors. lol
CorrinaRox chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I've never even considered shipping these two but damn if you haven't made me a believer.

I thought the way Jaqen speaks in the third person would be really awkward but wow...there were some sexy times in there.

My favorite part was when he flew into the crazy rage when he found out what his 'brothers' had done. (But I'm a sucker for a possessive/protective guy)
Bettyboo2008 chapter 16 . 6/1/2016
Omg please update. This story is cute, beautiful, and I really want to see little "Arqen"born lol. Don't give up on this story just yet please
Levine chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
My goodness this is one of the best I've read so far in Jaqen/Arya fanfics! I wonder... Will the baby die or will Arya die? 'Cause "only death may pay for life" part gives off vibes that leads me to think someone will... (T.T) I hope you update soon :)
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Not a bad start. Very interesting!
Mamie1999 chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
Update SOON please
Onna Bugeisha T chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Please continue... It's amazing!
amielouise.ward chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
This was easily the most amazing fanfic I have read!
I was craving some jaqen x arya ship and this gem exceed my expectations and satisfied my cravings and some.

It's a shame you've discontinued - I would love to see where this lead.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Please update this is the best story!
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

A reader is most pleased to have found this gem of a fanfic.
An author must be praised. This reader had started only last night and finished it quickly. An author is fucking awesome