Reviews for The One Who Loved Me
Anon chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Dude love the story! I totally ship my character and Artix too! While I was reading this story I imagined Kyra as my character Larrice(BTW she's a rogue)
NighnKnight chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Please please update soon! :D
NighnKnight chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
AIYAH WHY YOU HAD TO NEGLECT HER ARTIX. *rage* LOL jk. I want them to be together man! :D
Eglantine18 chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Aww you haven't updated yet ... :'( Hope to see another chapter soon ... good luck with school!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I don't mind if you use my ideas... :) But I'm not giving you my name. :P Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Oh. Yes. Before I forget, do Warlic, Zhoom, and other people she knew before know she loved Artix? Like Vayle, for example.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
I think Kyra should meet Vayle, without remembering she loved Artix... And I also think Kyra should meet the other people she forgot. It would be interesting if she got into a fight with Vayle, without knowing why, but that's my opinion. Anyways, will she love Artix in the end? Zhoom seems to hold feelings for her... Are those just sister-brother feelings? Or does he love her?
Eglantine18 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Ummm . Contributiosn of ideas?
Idk but I think you should make them go through a lot of difficulties to be together agian. that's the traditional love story and if you tweak it a little bit it will be great I think!
Update soon YEAH? :DDD
Eglantine18 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
AWWW why? It must be so horrible for Kyra to lsoe all her memory.
Eglantine18 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Great story, but I think you got a bit abrupt with Artix's changing feeling s about Kyra., like you did with the other story. Yeah.
Eglantine18 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
*sobs* that last sentence of the flashback ... and the last paragraph ... *Sob* :(
Eglantine18 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Artix does care about her then ... I though he didn't. At least he does.
Eglantine18 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hi for the thousandth time! (Sorry for stalking your stories, but I just can't help it!*cheerful smile*) You should really get more reviews, ya knwo!

In my opinion, I thought this chapter was pretty brief - maybe a bit too much? It would be nice to explain how she actually fell in love with him in the first place cause simply stating it just it isn't the same ...
Unrequited1 chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
OMG why does no one review? I love your story! Yes, I can understand exactly how Artix and Kyra feel. Your story is so sad, but it is so well-written! NOOO NO MORE UPDATES *sobs*

REVIEW ALL YOU PPL OR THE GOOD STORIES WILL GO AWAY! D: