Reviews for The Season's Trilogy III: Season's End
TheUnhelpful chapter 5 . 6/14
lol

Just kidding. I love how you've fleshed out Skyrim and the Nords! This is incredible.
simsf chapter 65 . 3/21
I can't believe I missed this chapter. I swear I just clicked on the next one by accident...
simsf chapter 70 . 3/21
You kind of pulled a Rowling here, killing Alsfur off-scene. Sorrowful goodbye for my favorite character.
simsf chapter 68 . 3/21
Would the younger Orlando Bloom be a good actor for Thorek?
simsf chapter 44 . 3/21
Idgrod's a bitch, man.
simsf chapter 43 . 3/21
Oh, if only Alsfur had lived longer than he did.
Jon too, of course.
But poor Alsfur.
Someone345 chapter 79 . 2/11
I reread the whole series again because it is THAT good. That being said...does anyone have any clue when/if our amazing author will continue the story?
simsf chapter 39 . 1/24
While I understand that both sides are trying to do the right thing, it is undeniable that Thongvor is a hypocrite. He questions Jon's judgement as well as his son's in siding against him whilst essentially doing the same damned thing, just as he preaches peace in Skyrim despite the war that will follow even in the event of a Human victory.
simsf chapter 38 . 1/24
Gotta admit; I skipped this one :/
simsf chapter 37 . 1/24
I'd have to say that for Ulfric and Balgruuf, the best historical parallel is the same: Richard Plantagenet, Duke of York. They're all magnificent warriors and strategists, stupendous soldiers and commanders, but when it comes to politics, Maggy Thatcher had a better chance.
simsf chapter 34 . 1/24
To be honest, I feel bad for Ulster. The Stormcloaks are pretty hard on him.
Shade4500 chapter 79 . 12/19/2014
RIP BDLG

May 1st 2012-July 27th 2014
Penthesilea chapter 79 . 11/24/2014
Absolutely incredible fic-I hope you decide to continue it. :)

The cliffhanger in Markarth in particular is killing me, probably because Thorek is by far my fav character, including the canons (yes, even Ralof, who I LOVE). I'm curious, btw-I don't think Thorek's mother has ever been mentioned? Is she still alive? I've always pictured her as the Joanna to Thongvor's Tywin, since, lbr, even in canon the Silver-Bloods are silver-Skyrim-Lannisters. ("The Silver-Bloods pay their debts," Thonar, really?)

Honestly, this fic is just so great overall, and it's been amazing to watch your writing evolve throughout. Props to you for this amazing work.
DEATH chapter 68 . 10/30/2014