Reviews for Passing the time
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
good story
Antonia Caenis chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Wow! Interesting contrast between the stillness of the returning Lucas being a bit of an outsider and the frantic tension of an op. Excellent.
Batteredpen chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
An interesting look into Lucas' thoughts on his return to the Grid as he tries to come to terms with the personnel changes.
Antonia Caenis chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Glad to see another chapter of this story. This is a nice snapshot of his thoughts: the weariness, suspicion of what was really going, his inability to think of anything to say to Harry all well captured.
Batteredpen chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Liked the update, especially Lucas' uncertainity about what was happening and the slight touch of humour about why the two exchanged spies didn't swap words.
okami34 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I love this, I like that you don't forget John are not enough of fanfic about Lucas/John. I hope that you will write more about him.
Antonia Caenis chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Nice look at Lucas' past, both as John Bateman and the imprisoned Lucas, interracting with his present. Keep up the good work.
Batteredpen chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
A good scene that shows the various attempts to break Lucas. The effect of imprisonment is suggested by those final three words 'and his home'.
Selective scifi junkie chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
There's no need to elongate a story like this. Each chapter works as a one shot.
Antonia Caenis chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
There is a lot of scope for this story to develop and you're doing a great job so far! Looking forward to more.
Batteredpen chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I love the background you've created for Lucas' prison life and the hopeless hopefulness of surviving. A backstory to series 7-9 is much appreciated.
Lindan chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Yes please carry this story on .There is so much potential in Lucas that was never explored in the you do write more forget about John Bateman PLEASE!
Antonia Caenis chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is a very good start with a lot of potential to carry on, so please do. We know so little about Lucas North's past (let alone John Bateman's) so I would be very happy to see what you can come up with.
Batteredpen chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I'd be interested to see where you could take this. As Lucas only arrived in 7.1 with a sketchy backstory as to how he ended up in a Russian jail there is some space to flesh it out. I thought the image of Lucas wondering about the mistakes he'd made to get caught and not finding any was particularly relevant as we know if you go by canon that he was sold out by hissing "I carry a garotte in my bra" Connie