Reviews for Something
CarolinaBastosCabral chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Great fic!
missparasiempre chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
i liked it so so so much! love the fight and Beckett's speach!
Lexie chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I really loved this! you really got the characters right, most people make them too serious or too playful but this was a perfect balance. I think you should write another chapter, maybe about their date!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Well written, interesting fanfic. Shows Castle's vulnerability all the boards were wondering this summer if he would be feeling. Thanks for the perspective!
Cinster52 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
You are doing great. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Cindy
Beginning Again chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Noo! Not too serious, it was awesome! I really loved it. Actually almost made me cry for a second there.
applestoalways47 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Great little tidbit of angst, and I always thought that's how Beckett would say it. Just blurt it out in the middle of a fight like Castle did. Plus, I loved how you pointed out the inconsistency in your own metaphor-grammar snobs unite! It was charming in a self-depricating sort of way :)
castle1701 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Aww, poor Kate. Glad it seemed to resolve. Keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
second chapter!
Googie chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Cute story. The dialog seems to be pretty much 'them'. I liked the last line about calling the mayor and extending her suspension. Just imagining how that conversation might go made me feel like laughing; that would be funny.

One constructive note: you might want to look up the standards for punctuation in and around dialog.
cris chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
i love the way you write playful Kate! just perfect please go on! ;)