Reviews for Warning Signs
andrea-kenz chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Another awesome story sorry I didn't review yesterday I feel asleep reading this story last night. I really like greg and Ed's special relation ship that they have:). I didn't expect them to get rid of raf so early it was a surprise!
Una Joy chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
yet another good episode one-shot. off to read the next one!
AuntMingy chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
you are doing a good job with the timeline of Ed's disintegration...though i really don't want to see it. lol! but good OSs!
Mary Townsend chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Between you and Flashpoint I am so worried about Ed. Love how Ed & Greg are such great friends. Just hoping you and Flashpoint don't push Eddie emotions so far off you can't bring him back. Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
you are so lucky you got to see the episode because i couunldn't cause i live in the usa
vguz04 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
It was good like always. And i feel so bad for ed, he has so much pain to deal with. Anyway like always amazing story.
garb50 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
It is great, not weak. It explained some things to me which I did not understand when I saw the episodes (no need to mention, I am no native english speaker). I think your story gets the "cost of doing business" right to the point. Thank you!
juniper294 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Come on, not even a little Sam? After such as Sam-centric episode? Sigh, I thought there'd at least be one conversation... I really want to read a good Sam fp fic now because of that episode. It was just a little... less than what I hope for.

But I'll shut up about that because I knew that was what was going to happen. Instead, I'll focus on this OS because it's interesting. I like that scene at the end of the epi just to show that everything is not alright just because life moves on. this story really brought up Ed's continuing struggle, brought more to the episode than what was already there.

One of the reasons I love reading fanfiction, though, because I love the intensity here and now Im super psyched for the next episode of FP again )

favorite line here? "Yeah getting Ed to open up is like trying to do dental surgery on a live crocodile" such a funny analogy. made me laugh )
Trooper bux chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Very good once again! HA look I am all caught up! Oh come on Ed just talk to someone! U didn't say too much about the rest of the call, aha! But still quite enjoyed it! Right now
I actually am kinda wishing I was behind a bit more lol I need something else to read as I may be here for a while still! Happy now? All CAUGHT up!:) oh Eddie just let someone help you! Aha I thing u should update vengence tonight yet lol! I like that idea:) still Loving it! Thanks again!
Lori Zurbrigg chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Good Afternoon my dear, as always a great write! What else is there to say - keep doing what you are so good at.

And to think I got this done within 48 hours and no pokes from you. :)

Have a great weekend
Ace Bullets chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Quite apart from the very obvious pains Ed is going through, I really liked how you portrayed Greg's own emotional turmoil. It's one thing I actually overlooked while watching No Kind of Life, but yes, I absolutely agree that Greg would be worried for a tragic outcome for his TL. This was best articulated with the 'Can't let that happen to you' line he kept saying to himself.

Thanks for writing this one; again, you always seem to be able to get to the heart of the emotions of these characters. Well done.
iheartlife chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Good story! like i said before im still behind obviously but still a good story to read! :D thanks for posting! :P
countrynanners chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I didnt feel this was weak...jut the opposite...not easy to out all these feelings in one chapter and have it come out right, but you did it. I remember Stephen King once wrote that the hardest part of writing is the short stories. You nailed this one.
Laura chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Good story! I am sure Ed is beating himself up after the call. He is too proud to admit that he is hurting. It is going to be hard for him to get help - hopefully Greg or Sophie or a professional counsellor can help him before it's too late!

Looking forward go the next one! :)
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow, thank-you. This gave some great insight into the inner turmoils of PTSD...it starts of slow and builds and builds...I remember someone explaining it has like a snowball that builds and build until its an avalanche that if not careful can bury you. I love that your writing what we're not seeing on the screen Eds life outside of the SRU...it humanises him and shows the home life, after all its the family and friends who also inevitably stuffer too. Again a great companion peice to the episode *crosses fingers behind back* that I have not watched yet.
Keep writing them I enjoy. :)