Reviews for Anything Or Nothing
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow. So realistic. I enjoyed this very much.
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I still love this story. I've reread it multiple times now. Though I do think the story would be stronger if Peg and Pistol weren't involved at all; as it reads now, Peg is portrayed as somewhat uncharacteristically weak and Pete is a little bit TOO much of a jerk for wanting to hurt her and Pistol. I don't think it would happen often, but I would say I could see Pete doing any of the things you mentioned to PJ at one point or another.

Though when PJ mentions how he can't tell Goofy because Goofy will tell the cops or Social Services... I'm not sure what the problem would be if he called the cops AND Social Services, especially since PJ seems to want earlier in the story for Pete to be locked up forever.
BlackRob88 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Even better than the original. Powerful stuff.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Very cool job here. Thanks for telling me.

Keep the good writing.
Omnifighter1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow! Sounds like the victim's view in an episode of Law&Order:Special Victims Unit. Nice work with the flow. But you've got an addressing issue here, "Even so, he'd take any excuse. I didn't answer back, or hit back any more by then, but he'd think of something to get angry about." It's frighteningly realistic. Impressive.
Eternal chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
A good re-write from what I can see, though I vaguely recall a couple spelling mistakes, the message is still very clear and appreciated. Thank you again for posting this story, I may not be able to speak for every abused child, but as a former... I still think knowing our feelings are validated, knowing someone's trying to reach out, seeing PJ's victory... means a lot to us.