Reviews for Morning Adventures
Ryuu Lockheart chapter 22 . 1/18
S&MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 27 . 11/8/2013
Sooo cute! I love this pairing and all of the mini-stories are adorable!
Angelstars chapter 27 . 10/8/2013
Instant fave Thank you so much for writing this! I loved this collection and I especially liked how you kept all three of them in the relationship intertwined as a threesome and not just one-on-one and a spare tire kind of way.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
This chapter inspired me to have a very naughty daydream about ways Kuroko could cheer up Kagami once they got home. I'd share it if I was any good at writing fiction.
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
Ahhh! I love this entire collection sooooo much! You really don't know how many times I've reread them all just to put a smile on my face :) Awesome! :D
morgsoma chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
wow .
that was just... HOT
Aikaru chapter 27 . 4/12/2013
*sobs* I am so sad this had to end but everything does and I enjoyed it while it lasted and I am looking forward to reading more of your fics.
Helpme1323 chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
Awww...so cute! I can't help but picture them together.
liloncroess chapter 27 . 1/2/2013
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..! Thank you for the update. Such a sweet chapter
Chappy-the-Bunny chapter 27 . 12/28/2012
And like that, the end of something amazing has come. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little heartbroken, but wow, I must thank you for your efforts and the time that you have spent writing this.

Really, you've covered all colors of the spectrum with these drabbles. Angst, fluff, intimacy, humor, and much more. As well as all of that, you've opened my eyes to a threesome pairing that I didn't know I would ever be able to support and ship.

I enjoyed these drabbles thoroughly and I do hope that you keep up the amazing work! Wonderful, wonderful job!

- Chappy (:
Autumn Laef chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
I couldn't take my eyes of off this! It's so cute yet smoking hot! I love how nearly every chapter starts with someone sleeping xD
Please update soon!
GuSiRuLi chapter 27 . 12/25/2012
Awwwww, I was enjoying these so much! The randomness was great hahah
I have to say I loved your writing style, very clean and evocative (with this I mean that images conjure themselves up easily in my mind as I read) and it was the perfect pairing to get me addicted. The characters were as I imagine them to be. What else to say, I really hope you write something like this again someday.

Oh, ¬°Feliz Navidad! (Merry Christmas!). Thanks for your hard work and specially for sharing.

Gusi
Guest chapter 27 . 12/25/2012
I love these little drabbles! :'D
Akumanosaiainoko chapter 26 . 12/19/2012
This is a really interesting ff, haven't read anything else like it. However i love it! It's brilliant, and i adore the relationship between aomine, kuroko and Kagami smut or cute stories; i love it 3 please keep writing! :)
nightcorerocker chapter 26 . 12/14/2012
*spazzing* You are a genius! Please continue!