Reviews for Bits and bobs
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
hmm can't recall how i came across your page...but i'm glad i did. going to be going through your writing slowly but surely. thanks so much for writing and sharing.
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
i always loved how you wrote him...his teenage mind. i felt like i was really in the mind of a sweet teen guy who adored this girl. thanks for the teaser. you tapped directly into the way teens mess around. you made me remember that youthful, eager, hotness of the age.
Luvtwismut chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Both! Loved this!
Cared chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I don't blame Bella for wanting to keep Scruffward as he *cough* is a personal favourite of mine.
abinar chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
It has taken me all day to gather my thoughts. The word I keep coming back to is "love."

Bella loves Edward's beard. Although it's not mentioned, I'm sure it looks super manly-sexy on his face. We do get to read Bella's appreciation of all the beard can do for her... in the shower. (Baby, I have no words for what that did to me. You know, right?) So of course she's sad the the beard's going away, but, as much as she loves it, she loves Edward more. Her pouting is playful because she knows the interview is important to him. Also I think he loves that she loves his beard. As always, Edward loves his Bella, so he indulges her, making sure she gets a full body beard treatment and reassuring her that the beard she loves will be back. Finally Bella loves his face without the beard, because, yeah, it's Edward.

My top favorites among many: readjusting the towel around his waist (it was drooping wasn't it?), fingers in the chest hair (sunjkseiouvblcddgsdfiu), shaving cream dab (so cute, I heart playful Edward), "my precious is scraped away and ignobly rinsed down the drain" (it's like Bronte, beautiful yet tragic), "Will I do? It feels weird..." (He's adorable.) Also I liked when his green eyes sparkled and the sentence "He's my secret beauty trick." It ended a perfect paragraph perfectly.

I love Beardward, I love this entry, and I love you. I'm of to picture him walking out of that bathroom sans towel. Mmmm.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Love it!
IfOnly chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Great story! Humor, sexy and loving! Perfect combo! Love it!
Aussiegirl101 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Oh, my Annie.

This must have been torture for her.

Edward is my favourite loofah. So funny and so wrong *weighs up each hand and throws beard hair into the air*
Aussiegirl101 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
A;laksdfjasd
Aussiegirl101 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I have NO IDEA why but this came into my head after reading. “We’ve got a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.” I have issues.

Poor Rosalie *snorts*

They’d heat up a lot faster if they were naked. Jacob said so. Survival 101.

This was a very cute premise.
Aussiegirl101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
“Aim and fire.”

I see what you did there.

He’s thinking about James. This is dark. I had a mild panic attack whilst reading. I donut like Edward mixing with these unsavoury types but I was riveted *Tyler voice*.
HollBeth chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Well...to look at? I love both. But I've been married to a bearded man for longer than not, and I have to say...smooth wins. The stubble freaking hurts, imho! Looks pretty, feels terrible. To me. I know, wholly unpopular opinion. And my hubs is ONLY bearded because he says he hates shaving so much that he wants to avoid it as long as possible, NOT because he actually likes it or anything! Oh, well... ;)
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I could definitely lose myself in his *coughrob'scough* beard, but the slow reveal of that panty-wreckin' jawline? *TOTALSWOON!*
debslmac chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
:):)
Whitbysucks chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I was going in so many directions. Is he bad, is she bad? Or are they going to figure each other out...