Reviews for Fiefling
princessanastasiaromanov576 chapter 1 . 1/27
love it
lmamc chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Great chapter, someone's in trouble! ha ha ha. Update soon
Aista chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Okay I straight up choked on my coffee when I saw the update alert for this ... I guess I better reread Erenne.
Great end scene with Kaylin there by the way, she's such an unintentionally comical character. It's funny, I can't help but continually wonder what it would be like actually having Nightshade as a father and what an actual Barrani father-daughter tiff would look like.

Anyway thanks for updating!
textbug3115 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Thanks for updating! I want more!
lmamc chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Loved the ending, it was funny. Caught by mommy doing something naughty, update soon.
textbug3115 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
more please!
Aista chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I particularly loved the imagery in this chapter. The suspense/tension towards the end is riveting. I'm definitely interested to see where you take this if you decide to continue it.
LadyRidger chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Really good start, hope you continue this soon. :-)
JCCeleste chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Cool! This is fun to read about Cian! Thank you!

Good luck with your novel! You've got all the skills and the heart, I'm sure you'll succeed! Remember that all the awesome novelists out there had some rough beginnings of one type or another - I'm sure no matter your journey, you'll be among their number.
Steph chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Very interesting. I just read a novel by Katherine Scott Crawford. Bell Bridge Books published it when other houses passed it up. From what she wrote on her blog they were supportive. Perhaps they would be willing to publish you when your ready.
JCCeleste chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Yayayayayaya! More awesome writing by Mystwalker! How could I hate you for where you're taking the Cian/Kaden? Ah, and poor Nightshade just can't get Severn out of his life, can he? (sigh). I just discovered you started your one-off series and I am ridiculously thrilled!

Please, take me up on it when you publish something I can buy and hold in my hands. As long as you keep writing in your style, I don't think there is anything you can write that will turn me off as a fan of your writing.

Thanks so much!
Steph chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Very good, like I said before you need to write a book.
JCCeleste chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I love the relationship between Cian and Kaden! And her gang of Roses! Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Oh my gosh I am like ridiculously happy! I just finished writing my very own fanfiction (my first fanfiction ever) for Chronicles of Elantra and I come to discover there is a new chapter by my super favorite of all time fanfiction writer! If you could sell your stories (I know you can't) I would be first in line to buy them! I would travel like cross country to buy your works! Yay, please give more!
steph chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I hope your planning to write books because you are very good at it.