Reviews for Barring Bookings, Bail and Bondage
VinniVVicci chapter 8 . 5/15
Lmfao, laughing so hard I fell off the couch and couldn't get up for a few minutes. Jaywalking? Thars what he got in for? XD
Visually Dreamer chapter 8 . 1/4
Lol, hahaha. This is awesome!
Jaiyere chapter 8 . 1/2
I snorted my drink. Jay. Walking. Pft. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
*giggles*
Awesome.
Probably some sort of brilliant achievement, if they feel like spinning it that way- of all the things the Capo du Capi could be arrested for, it's something as minor and irrelevant as /jaywalking/. He is THE biggest fish in the Underworld's sea, and his only criminal record is for something so minor it's practically a waste of paperwork to even process and millions of people do it every day. That's fairly impressive, on top of being funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Ahahahahahaha
All the entertaining commotion on a boring day, and so of course no one noticed Mukuro arriving until he chose to draw attention to himself. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
*cackles*
LunarStar98 chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
XD ~jaywalking~ X'D
blah for blah chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
Tsuna is the most polite Mafia Don, oh my god! This is freaking hilarious.
BlindieMac chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
This was such a hilarious story!
huskylover149 chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
THIS WAS PURE GOLD.
LITERALLY CRYING ACTUAL TEARS FOR THE END.
alexa-catta123 chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
So what was the item he left behind?
Dictator4Life chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
This is so great! Really, of course Tsuna would have the bad luck to be brought in for something like that, lol. And yet, you really capture how formidable and impressive he is. What exactly did he lose? Was he looking for the charm Kyoko gave him?
Potkanka chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
This was one amazing, hilarious mess! I like KHR fics where the more realistic side of mafia and law enforcement is used - coupled with the craziness that is Vongola Decimo and his Guardians, it just makes one delicious mix that is so enjoyable to read! But at the same time it also shows how cool they are, just look at Tsuna, dealing with things literally like a boss. But still staying cute and innocent looking, keeping some of his mannerisms... I really liked that!
I also really enjoyed Hana and her frustration but also respect and understanding. Poor girl, she has to go through so much. Though I bet she secretly enjoys it most of the time. Oh, also the phone call between De Luca and Dino, it was just so... cool and professional and so exciting to read, I never knew I needed to see Dino like that until I did. He acted with a cool head and so responsibly and carefully weighing every word, something he might actually do often but we just don't SEE because we mostly see him with Tsuna when he's in his more jovial big brother mode, or with Hibari which is... a tutoring mode? Still not that serious though. But this, this was amazing.
Heh, I bet Hibari is still gonna fight Tsuna for jaywalking. XD But the reaction to Reborn's laugh worldwide was hilarious. XD
Oh and just to make sure, Tsuna came back for his good luck charm, right? That's so sweet...
Anyway, yeah, I loved everything about this. Or, to use a bit of cliché, everything about this other than the fact that it wasn't longer. :)
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
The hell... *choke on laughter* I did that everyday, never got police on my case. Pffft... so Tsuna-like. Caught in jaywalking, escalating to /that/. *giggle*
Joythea chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
This was an enjoyable read! Really enjoyed how things developed, and the characterization of Tsuna being suave and mature. And then the ending is perfect. He got arrested for a minor crime... the irony rung too true here! The greatest mafia boss in the world got arrested for jaywalking instead of some other major crime... Thank you so much for lighting up my day!