Reviews for Barring Bookings, Bail and Bondage
Nike Scarlet chapter 8 . 6/8
Tsuna is the most polite Mafia Don, oh my god! This is freaking hilarious.
protective-kitsune chapter 8 . 5/19
This was such a hilarious story!
huskylover149 chapter 8 . 4/18
THIS WAS PURE GOLD.
LITERALLY CRYING ACTUAL TEARS FOR THE END.
alexa-catta123 chapter 8 . 4/18
So what was the item he left behind?
Dictator4Life chapter 8 . 4/2
This is so great! Really, of course Tsuna would have the bad luck to be brought in for something like that, lol. And yet, you really capture how formidable and impressive he is. What exactly did he lose? Was he looking for the charm Kyoko gave him?
Potkanka chapter 8 . 3/26
This was one amazing, hilarious mess! I like KHR fics where the more realistic side of mafia and law enforcement is used - coupled with the craziness that is Vongola Decimo and his Guardians, it just makes one delicious mix that is so enjoyable to read! But at the same time it also shows how cool they are, just look at Tsuna, dealing with things literally like a boss. But still staying cute and innocent looking, keeping some of his mannerisms... I really liked that!
I also really enjoyed Hana and her frustration but also respect and understanding. Poor girl, she has to go through so much. Though I bet she secretly enjoys it most of the time. Oh, also the phone call between De Luca and Dino, it was just so... cool and professional and so exciting to read, I never knew I needed to see Dino like that until I did. He acted with a cool head and so responsibly and carefully weighing every word, something he might actually do often but we just don't SEE because we mostly see him with Tsuna when he's in his more jovial big brother mode, or with Hibari which is... a tutoring mode? Still not that serious though. But this, this was amazing.
Heh, I bet Hibari is still gonna fight Tsuna for jaywalking. XD But the reaction to Reborn's laugh worldwide was hilarious. XD
Oh and just to make sure, Tsuna came back for his good luck charm, right? That's so sweet...
Anyway, yeah, I loved everything about this. Or, to use a bit of cliché, everything about this other than the fact that it wasn't longer. :)
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 8 . 1/16
The hell... *choke on laughter* I did that everyday, never got police on my case. Pffft... so Tsuna-like. Caught in jaywalking, escalating to /that/. *giggle*
Joythea chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
This was an enjoyable read! Really enjoyed how things developed, and the characterization of Tsuna being suave and mature. And then the ending is perfect. He got arrested for a minor crime... the irony rung too true here! The greatest mafia boss in the world got arrested for jaywalking instead of some other major crime... Thank you so much for lighting up my day!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
I really should have seen that one coming... I was wondering the entire time what Tsuna had did, especially since he entered the police station fully clothed.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
1 that is messed up. 2 i did not see that coming 3 awesome job
1sunfun chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Nice.
zulqar95 chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
So...let me get this straight..Tsuna the so called Vongola Decimo,the official BOSS of the most strongest, most influential and down right powerful famiglia in all of the Mafia world, had been arrested for JAYWALKING!? IN OF ALL CRIMES THAT HAVE EVER BEEN COMMITTED IN THE HISTORY OF LAW ITSELF WHY THAT!?

(You know if someone manage to get their hands on that particular release form, Tsuna might just ended up being the laughing stock of the underground world)

But anyways thanks for sharing this story, it's down right hilarious. : ) : ) : )
kylC chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
I've read this story so many times now but EVERY time, without failure, the ending cracks me up and makes me laugh like a madman. It's just so much win its beautiful.
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
I'M SCREAMING.
JAYWALKING.
THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE MAFIA.
ARRESTED FOR JAYWALKING.
Tsuna is the most polite mafia Don, I'm crying, this is a work of art.
InfinityRabbit chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
I knew it was going to be something stupid like jaywalking, I totally called it! Seriously a great story that had my friends asking why i was staring creepily at my computer screen.