Reviews for Barring Bookings, Bail and Bondage
KITSUNE TAKAHARI chapter 8 . 11/5
sin duda tienes un talento formidable para el escrito de historias, tu historia me ha fascinado y la forma en que has cambiado el punto de vista sin perder el hilo de la historia me ha parecido muy bueno
Sakamaki Suzuku chapter 8 . 10/19
I will honestly say that is one of the best endings I have ever seen on a piece of writing. It's hilarity and sheer randomness wrapped up 30 unexpected words and it's freaking great.
(that and, the idea of the mafia world freaking out over Reborn's reaction to Tsuna being stuck in jail over jaywalking of all things is really, really, funny.)
Calystalize chapter 8 . 10/2
I want to laugh out loud and throw my phone... but I'm supposed to be asleep, so no. But that seriously takes the cake. Fun to read. Hoping to read more from you.
katsekala chapter 8 . 8/3
Hahaha! Very funny! Many kisses!
VinniVVicci chapter 8 . 5/15
Lmfao, laughing so hard I fell off the couch and couldn't get up for a few minutes. Jaywalking? Thars what he got in for? XD
Visually Dreamer chapter 8 . 1/4
Lol, hahaha. This is awesome!
Jaiyere chapter 8 . 1/2
I snorted my drink. Jay. Walking. Pft. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
*giggles*
Awesome.
Probably some sort of brilliant achievement, if they feel like spinning it that way- of all the things the Capo du Capi could be arrested for, it's something as minor and irrelevant as /jaywalking/. He is THE biggest fish in the Underworld's sea, and his only criminal record is for something so minor it's practically a waste of paperwork to even process and millions of people do it every day. That's fairly impressive, on top of being funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Ahahahahahaha
All the entertaining commotion on a boring day, and so of course no one noticed Mukuro arriving until he chose to draw attention to himself. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
*cackles*
LunarStar98 chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
XD ~jaywalking~ X'D
NikeScaret chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
Tsuna is the most polite Mafia Don, oh my god! This is freaking hilarious.
BlindieMac chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
This was such a hilarious story!
huskylover149 chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
THIS WAS PURE GOLD.
LITERALLY CRYING ACTUAL TEARS FOR THE END.
alexa-catta123 chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
So what was the item he left behind?