Reviews for Barring Bookings, Bail and Bondage
InfinityRabbit chapter 8 . 5/4
I knew it was going to be something stupid like jaywalking, I totally called it! Seriously a great story that had my friends asking why i was staring creepily at my computer screen.
*shakes head and claps slowly* good job tsuna. good job.
shipperlol chapter 8 . 3/31
THE END WAS SO ANTICLIMATIC LIKE WHAT THE-

Though that's not to say I didn't enjoy it.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 8 . 3/30
Holy fuck that is hilarious! All that trauma for jaywalking?! Bwuhahaha! I absolutely loved reading this story. Seeing the Vongola from an outsiders perspective is always interesting, but you brought it to a whole new level of awesomeness :) Amazing story all around. I look forward to more of your work.
HAHAHA! Arrested for jaywalking?
Anyway, GREAT STORY! KEEP IT UP!
haha. that was awesome1
YazzyFic chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
That was brilliant. And hilarious. And the small pepper of Reborn mentions sprinkled in earlier all to end up with his very brief scene was great. Also, because of how high status and well built you made Don Vongola, the fact that Reborn is on such high standing was really brought forth. Your writing was great. I truly enjoyed reading this.
flakeshake07 chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! i lol'd so hard at this:) awesome story! i just love the vongla and how the police view them stories! thanks for sharing!
BlackShadow1 chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
hahaha poor Tsuna only he could get booked for jaywalking XD, thankyou for such a great and amusing read
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
great fic
BlackxxCherry chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Wow, all this for jaywalking? LMFAO. No wonder Reborn was laughing.
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
ROFLMAO!
Katherine Sanderson chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Your OCs (Esposito and Costa) remind me of Peter Burke and Neal Caffrey from White Collar, in a good way.
ocean's pebble chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Hahaha, this was awesome. A little heavy handed on the foreshadowing but still pretty funny. :)
Vongolafan16 chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
woooooow. so much shit for just jaywalking. .-.