Reviews for Emrys Is Dead
readmered chapter 1 . 7/4
Absolutely loved this! Great idea, excellent and very cohesive writing. I kinda wish we had Balinir make a Dumbledor appearance, but oh well! Thank you!
A-Supernatural-Fan chapter 1 . 6/16
Oh my god! This was a mazing! This should have happened in the show! I can not get over this! Your an amazing writer! Wow! I loved Arthurs reaction to Merlin's death! And the same goes for the moment Merlin knelt in front of Arthur! The way Arthur responded to him at the end was so amazing! This really should have happened in the show! Keep up the great work!
Sayichi chapter 1 . 5/30
This was awesome! The entire time I was just drawing parallels to harry potter. Great read. XD
This is totally harry potter and the deathly hallows...
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/26
Absolutely fantastic. Than you so much for this.
Yayayay123 chapter 1 . 2/9
Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing
Amazing Amazeballs!
Quill chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Did Arthur Pendragon just tell Merlin not to be such a girl in front of GWEN and the WHOLE OF CAMELOT!? I suspect Gwen might have something to say about the girl comment when her rational thoughts catch up with her relief that he r friend is still alive. And that she and the knights may want to hit Merlin for not telling them.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow. This is a good story, thanks! Haha Arthur-Neville, you brave, brave, fellow. The overload of parallels you made between this and Harry Potter was very funny and very well done. I especially love the giant Percival as the half-Giant Hagrid!
Chocolate addicted Child chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I Love it bravo
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
All is NOT well! You KILLED Gwaine!
At LEAST have Merlin trade Morgana's life for Gwaine's or SOMETHING!
The World in Black and White chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Loved it! It combined my two favorite things! Merlin and Harry Potter! Great stuff! Really loved it!
Midwinter Sun chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
"All was well." … *bursts into hypothetical tears from Harry Potter feels*… In any case, this is better than what actually happened in the Merlin-verse. Gwaine's death was painful but motivating, and Merlin's reasons for protecting Camelot (mostly) made sense, though I think he would know that Morgana would *never* stop fighting and that his death would do nothing to help Camelot. On that note, you handled purely evil Morgana really well. Sometimes I wish she was purely evil or only borderline evil/on a different side in the show, because her personality (in the show) is a bit inconsistent. However, she was quite a terrifying, cackling witch here, and I enjoyed it. Also the Arthur/Merlin bromance was also in-character and, for lack of a better word, fun. In any case, this was a joy to read, thank you for writing it.
British Chaos chapter 1 . 7/10/2013