Reviews for Ballad of Dreams
SaphireShimmer chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
I'm quite impressed at how detailed of an alternate existence you have created. I'm very grateful for the glossaries as they really helped put the pieces together properly for me.
Also, really enjoying how you have taken specifics from the show an incorporated them (ie: Serena breaking down to Seiya about missing Darien). And quite neat how the villains are connected.
Luna chapter 33 . 9/27/2013
I don't know whether to love you or hate you right now! Reading your first arc was an absolute delight and it was a pain waiting until this arc was finished to begin reading it. Now I find a third arc! While I am brimming with excitement for the new (and hopefully final) part of the story, I can't help but feel frustrated that I still have to wait more!

Frustrations aside... This was another wonderful work filled with well-developed and intriguing plots, plenty of mystery, and more than enough drama to keep everything highly entertaining. The world you have created in this series is amazingly detailed and utterly enthralling and I find myself in a bit of awe and envy as a result.
Minor grammar and spelling errors are still present (though I do remember you hate grammar) but they do little to detract from the story as the vast majority is deliciously well written.
Good job!
Sailorbhev chapter 33 . 6/21/2013
Thanks so much. I love your stories!
fmafan94 chapter 33 . 6/3/2013
More awesomeness! I can't wait to read the next one, keep up the great work!
Revy679 chapter 33 . 5/31/2013
Can you say cliffhanger?!
Ermahgerd!
More, more, MORE...PRETTY PLEASE?
Waiting for the next arc!
Revy679 chapter 30 . 5/30/2013
Ok Selene was WRONG for THAT!
But good love scene.
"She could take on a vicious demon, and Diamonde yet Santa gave her pause."
I LOVED that part! Hehe!
Good for Rei on not letting her give up hope.
So, glad they finally found each other again...for the moment. Whew!
Revy679 chapter 29 . 5/30/2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! SO MUCH GOING ON! #HeadSpinning
On to the next chapter HAHA!
Revy679 chapter 28 . 5/30/2013
So much history for Endy!
Glad Rei is back, she is so awesome Haha
I see why you had misery stay with hataru but I still hate it. Haha
Revy679 chapter 27 . 5/29/2013
Yes you made Seiya more agreeable.
And what does Endys discovery mean? So much to absorb #exciting
Revy679 chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
ICK, ICK ICK! HATE that Misery is still with Hotaru! What a deranged little witch . But I am thinking there is a means to an end with THAT "relationship"!
Beryl HELPING WTF?! #confused
I get more and more irritated with Endy/Mamo the longer he stays away from her! Grrrr!
AND YAAAAAAAY FOR REI!
Revy679 chapter 25 . 5/29/2013
So much happening, so many characters coming together but you are explaining it all so well it's really flowing. I forgot to mention how sad I was about the two little demons passing. Oh and how my heart goes out to the other one with that ooooober creepy little girl. Hope makes it out of there!
Revy679 chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Even though my Mamo/EndySere/Usagi 4evr beliefs are yelling with anger my jaded self is angry at Mamo for not coming back immediately. So I can't really blame her.
Revy679 chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
Sooooooo emotionally conflicted right now!
Revy679 chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
I get why Mamo/Endy felt bad about not going to war, but I have some some very mixed feelings about him not going back to earth immediately.
Although Jed and Rei...YAY! Haha
Revy679 chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
The heart to heart with Rei was good and long overdue.
Who is watching him though?
Loved 'Usagi's toy box'.
I enjoyed the list of Usagi's "skills". Haha!
Her resume reading like an eBay listing was pretty cute.
Is Toki about to get more than his little world bargained for? Haha!