Reviews for Citizen Erased
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Danno :(
francis2 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
I really love the Kono - Steve relationship in this story, they are great.
ElSaTa chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
loved it. hope to read a next chapter real soon,
ElSaTa chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
just found your story. loved it so far.
but am wondering
funeral almost the same day? not able to see Steve? ( strange knowing they are used to much more) seems like something is off. Well guess I have to read on to see if my thoughts are correct.
cbmonaghan chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
OMG, OMG...I was waiting for this! Its better than what I thought it could be...YES...As always, awaiting more from the creative genius. Cheers
R.U. Lisnin chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Good chapter! I had to read it again cause I kind of forgot what was going on haha :)
cbmonaghan chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Oh my this was so good...r u leaving it at this point? or you are you gonna continue on and gives this story a fantastic ending, and let Steve get together with his ohana...pretty please! :-)
R.U. Lisnin chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Good chapter! I finally got around to reading it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Omg this fic is ruining my life. I love it.
Kit Merlot chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
In the next moment, Danny was lying on the floor, his face pressing the cold floor.

Man oh man, you know that Steve isn't in his right mind if he did that to Danny. Though he does seem as though he's finally coming back to himself-yeah :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Love this chapter so hard. Can't wait to read more. I guess they have to do some first aid, then sort out this whole mess.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
This is heartbreaking ... I love it! You've captured the moment so well! More, please ... pretty please?
Comma to the Top chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
This story is getting so good! I love it!
Kit Merlot chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
I just wonder how Steve's going to make it up to his team-they were devastated when the thought he was dead. I don't envy Steve that task-of course Danny will be thrilled but the he will quickly become angry and then YIKES!

More please :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Oh wow, now Steve is back at his house and meets Danny. What will happen next? I'm really really dying to know.