Reviews for Citizen Erased
lolipopmik chapter 13 . 1/24
Hey, I've just finished reading your story, and I must say that I really liked it !
I'm glad I've just started it because I couldn't have wait 2 years for the last 2 chapters
I've read a lot of fiction, and I'm kind of impressed by your writing (even if I'm French, I can appreciate good writing stuff !). There are lots of descriptions, everything seems so vivid, and I was honestly about to cry when Danny was washing dishes...
Keep going like this, I'm quite sad it'll soon be over, but I hope I'll have more things to read from you ;-)

Ps: I knew Steve was faking his death !
beetledriver7 chapter 13 . 1/16
Short and cute, indeed! Lots of lovely feels in this chapter. :)
stefrosacarnevale chapter 13 . 1/15
An amazing chapter
Texas50Fan chapter 13 . 1/15
Great chapter! But we need to get Danny and Steve talking about what is going on between them, can't wait till next chapter ! Fan in Texas
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 1/15
Good thing they each have someone to go to and talk about what bothering them. And luckily Chin and Kono know them so well to know just what to say. Hope thing will get back on track with the boys.
Phoebe Miller chapter 12 . 1/11
Interesting. I hope you do finish this.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 12 . 1/10
The boys really need to talk and make up. The longer this goes on the harder it will on everyone. Glad Steve is bad though and Danny wasn't kidnapped.

But I though Rachael moved away and took Grace.
beetledriver7 chapter 12 . 1/9
Just devoured this story! Hope you do finish it soon! It was a treat to read. :)
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 12 . 1/8
Welcome Back! A short but interesting chapter. As they say, words can be forgiven but not forgotten. I can't wait to read more soon!
stefrosacarnevale chapter 12 . 1/8
huh?
what happens?
immensely like
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This is depressing :/ I can't wait to read more, though to see what led up to it...
tealrose chapter 11 . 8/2/2014