Reviews for I will dream of you
This was absolutely divine!
caramel-markiato chapter 1 . 2/24
I'm crying. This is not okay. This is so beautiful. My heart literally broke thinking that it was possible that when she fled, she was pregnant and I'm an even bigger mess. You did a wonderful job!
SilverLine3 chapter 1 . 1/22
Wow... that was tragically beautiful, and the way you wrote, it's marvelous. I usually don't cry over a fic, but this was amazing
XxFallenStarsandPaintedWingsxX chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
That was honestly such a great story and I loved it. But also, is Klaus the kid's dad? I'm picking up on the dimples thing and wondering, s'all. Overall, I loved it. I had no idea what any of the French or German meant and I am in love.
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Loved this analogy of them as enemies. And Stefan's role as collaborator. Very affecting!
NoPenName2015 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I loved it! I would absolutely appreciate a sequel!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Awwwwww :) I LOVE IT!
but seriously chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I WAS ALREADY LOVING THIS STORY SO SO SO MUCH BUT THEN YOU MENTIONED WINSTON/JULIA AND GEORGE ORWELL AND DO YO HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT BOOK

what i'm trying to say is, you slay me every time. i've always wanted to write like this, you know, little pockets of meaning in such beautiful prose. it's simple and it's familiar, but the way you write just SENDS ME. SOMEWHERE. it's an almost religious experience, having my heart broken by your words. this is just - i don't know. it is immense, it is profound, it is everything a oneshot should be.

i'm sorry if this review sucks, i just love you a lot.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Great story.
SeriouslySerious chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh wow, that was just lovely. Thank you for the feels.
Aihsatan-Ellimac chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Hi there,
War is really painful, physically, emotionally & psychologically. What I have just read with your fic was just perhaps a glumpse of reality of what war had given to the whole world
I was glad I stumbled upon your fics today. I reading all of them in one sitting, I cant stop.
Is it to much to ask for a sequel for this? I was hoping for a reunion of Caroline & Klaus. But if its not possible its still okay. This is enough.
Thank you. You made my day.
Always smile,
MsNashFajardo
xAllTheDevilsAreHerex chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This is the most beautiful Klaroline one-shot I've ever read. Period.
It's perfect in every way.
You deserve all awards of this word for it.
It had me cry, what doesn't happen at all!
klaroline4everlove chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
that very nice story, i didnt know history well but you make it so romantic and the ending, you give us answer... please make some more klaroline stories...
Klaroline-Fantasies chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Beautiful :)
TheMiseducationOfB chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
AMAZING. Really amazing.
God, I love this. So much feelings, I can't even...
Thank you for sharing.