Reviews for Skin and Ink
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 5/16
I'm late but this is such a good story. Thank you so much for this.
thehorroroftomorrow7 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I've actually read this very story about three times now, and it's just as good every time. I can't wait for the sequel stories. I'm excited about the Destiel and Sabriel. You've managed to put my top three favorite pairings all in one story, so props to you. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Still waiting for sequels

Good read, btw. :)
catsandcoffeecups chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I think I died a thousand times reading this. Between the fangirling and the feels...well, it was a semi-teary read. I was quite pleased reading this and I'm extremely glad that I found such a wonderful author!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Please post the sequel soon! I fell in love with this story and can't wait to read more base in the same !verse !
BookwormI chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I just reread this for the fourth time because I can't get over Daddy Lucifer. Just thought you should know.
Abernethey chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
absolutely brilliant! im new to balcifur but this was genius! I really hope you write more of this series!
KittyBits chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I'm very enthusiastic about this verse, I would like more, can I have more? Soonish? Because, woah - tattoos! I love tattoos, I'm getting a new one tomorrow and this is just really good. Just, gah! Tats xD
HawkeyeFan1311 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ah loved this i cannot wait to read more of this series :)
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Great story, I can totally see Taz as a tatoo artist. Loving the phsyco ex, Eve.
Captain Maximum Storm chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Excuse me while I gawk in hero worship.
Wow, just, wow. You are fricking amazing. I mean with the whole thing
And I also like how you didn't do smut, cause that just adds to the whole "I care about you" thing.
Can I, um, kinda steal a bit of this idea?Like, just the tattoo shop with Bathy as an employee. I have this college AU that I'm working on,and...
Oh wait, I'm rambling aren't I?Well I'll just leave then, um, hope you have nice day!
Sexy.Lil.Emo chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i dont even have words right now, just wow, it is fucking AMAZING! at first i thought.. that many words and no balcifer smut? but totally mission successful with the T rating. definitely looking forward to smutty one shots though (because..balcifer smut..fuck yes) ;) and i am really looking forward to destiel and sabriel stories in this verse. i swear everything you write just keeps getting better and better :D
Keefer chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Very nice. Me likey.
This AU is brilliant, I love it already and can't wait to read more.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was so beyond amazing, it's really not funny! I love this!
Hidden Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awe. This was sweet. I feel sorry for poor June. I'm in a similar situation as Lucifer. So his situation really struck a chord except it's reversed. I hope everything works out for him, Balthazar and June. He deserves it. I just wanna hug him. Anyways great story. I love how things were true to how a tattoo shop would be. I had an ex who worked in a shop so I know the details. I can't wait to read more of your work.