Reviews for Second Childhood
Vadercat chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
I know this story is suppose to be complete, but it really needs another chapter...it doesn't feel resolved.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
I noticed that you have some typos, misspelled words and misused words, missing words and letters. Even though this story is complete, it would be good if you got a beta or if you went back and proofread your work and reposted it.
Taryn Prior chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Please post Academy Daze Year Two before next Monday!
Taryn Prior chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Loved it! A wonderful story!
ElisaD263 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Poor John...mourning the loss of his little boy! Teyla, also struggling, but as always, looking on the positive side. Rodney's thoughts about what happen..very Rodney! Would love to see how the talk went. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
So sad that John is mourning the little boy that Rodney was...I wish you had taken this a little farther with the conversation that needed to happen between John and the now-adult-again Rodney...Left me with a melancholy feeling...just sad...for both men, for different reasons.
savannah12 chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
this chapter is really sad I think that to lose a child is one of the most horrible things which can arrive to somebody, something from which one never goes back completely, even if rodney did not die it nevertheless john lost his son, and it is also tragic for rodney it was likely second to be happy and had found a father and it very also lost, if you make a continuation one day I hope that his statute of adult is temporary and that it will become again a child or even a baby and that it will grow happy with John, in any event thank you for this fic
savannah12 chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
you can't stop here, what will arrive at rodney? he can't dead or become an adult again please
ElisaD263 chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
So torn between Rodney remaing a child or returning to his old self! So glad he at least had the time on the beach!
ElisaD263 chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Loved the observation deck sceen between Rodney and John, very touching!
I think Jeannie made made the right decision.
sheppardlover928 chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Aha...I liked Rodney as a kid! Maybe he"ll have a whole new perspective as an adult again...kind of sad for John...I think he really liked being a dad! Looking forward to more!
sheppardlover928 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Love this story...love that Rodney thinks of John as 'dad'...I think it's good for both of them!
savannah12 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
thanks I like this story, father and son together are so cute
Taryn Prior chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
It looks very interesting and I'm enjoying reading it. I was wondering though where Academy Daze: Year Two was in the process. I really enjoyed the first three installments of the series.
Taryn Prior chapter 8 . 11/23/2012