Reviews for Incandescence
cynthia.timmons.90 chapter 13 . 3/21
So sad there's no more of this!
random2crazyness chapter 13 . 2/26
Wow, this story is really good and really has me entranced. I really want to find out wat happens next! Hope u update again! :D
celticank chapter 13 . 1/4
Please update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
continue the great work!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
gahhhh I wish you would finish this! It's so wonderful!
Shiji chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
OMG!
Please tell me that you have more chapters, I love this (and your other fanfics), your Loki is so loki XD
Since yesterday a stared read you, and today finally end all chapters published.
I'll hope a update ;)
Good bye
P.s. I'm sorry if something is wrong write, my English is not good.
DarkAngelAlice13 chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
this is so cute but so sad
mywarisalreadywon chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Sooooo are you coming back? I love this story, I want to know what happens. Please come back.
Happyewok chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
I like this a lot
MrsRegulusBlack123 chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
This is really good, I'd love to read more of it. I see it's been a while since you updated though, are you planning on continuing this fanfic?
Hekka chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Mistake! Loki was blocked from his magic, not turned in human. And therefore he is not mortal (still jotunn and all).

And how about Frigg? How can Loki ever doubt that she really loves him?
Hekka chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Finally someone noticed those Loki's scars! I hope that Pepper will raise it sometime in the near future in a conversation with others (out of curiosity and a desire to help - she's not stupid and can refresh their stagnant pond of ideas, if given the chance).
Karla chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
Come on Im steel waiting for you if you dondt want to post more here is my e mail
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
:) good going... waiting for the next chapter
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Its not a bad story, but I found your version on Thor to be a little brighter than is believeable.