Reviews for Incandescence
Lady,I'm sorry about all of that stuff,like marriage and marriage and marriage,etc.,but it's been THREE YEARS!
Amelia Greenwood chapter 10 . 5/20
Wonderful,though I don't think you needed to go into so much...detail with the morphine. There are only so many things a 14year old mind can take. But,still,good job.
Amelia Greenwood chapter 9 . 5/20
Good! But,are the starlings real? Like Harry potter,you can only see them if you have seen someone die...type?
star chapter 14 . 5/7
its been 3 years. update?
erebororbust chapter 14 . 1/18
Very nice! Loki is finally getting better and I absolutely love it xD Keep up the great work!
KTSpree13 chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
You have the next four chapters and never posted them?! :'( I want to read this to the end!
DeathBySugarCube chapter 14 . 11/26/2017
I was rereading this story again, hurt Loki always breaks my heart yet I keep reading so many of these kinds of stories, I’m glad he’s decided to get his magic back :)
analise17 chapter 14 . 8/6/2017
Hi there! This is great by the way. I hope life is treating you better and that you get back to this sometime when you can. :)
Lady-Alucard chapter 14 . 7/22/2017
Hi there :) this is such a fantastic story, I cannot help but beg you for the 4 completed chapters you mentioned. Is there any way youll be posting them?
JustAnotherGuest chapter 14 . 7/17/2017
Hey! I know it's been another 2.5 years since your last update. But I really hope you update again soon! I've read a couple different Loki centered fics this past week. But none of them even come close to how well written this one is! Everybody in this story is crafted so beautifully in-character, especially Loki. Which I greatly appreciate! ... Anyways I hope you continue! I wish you the best concerning your personal life and with your writing endeavors!
Laserbird777 chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Update! Update! Up-update!
Lady-Alucard chapter 8 . 4/15/2017
I just read this in one go and I love it! Hopefully you'll complete this someday :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2017
This story is amazing, I hope you continue it at some point.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2017