Reviews for Incandescence
rogueXmagneto chapter 14 . 6/14
It's been awhile since I read this and you updated. I ultimately hope you continue with your adult responsibilities and this story. Yeah Bruce should have known what was coming. Ross wanted to do the same thing to him. I really hope Loki is stronger. Almost like a Saiyan warrior from Dragon Ball Z. Each time they are put through something strenuously they overcome it. I hope SHIELD's test are useless because they will no longer have the weapons they designed because it could be overcome by Loki's exposure to it.
Silvanesti chapter 14 . 5/30
I am curious, you wrote in December that you had more chapters complete but you haven't postad them. How's it going? I don't want to push, but I really wish to see this story continued. I hope all is well with you and that you'll find the time and inspiration to finish this story.
Collin chapter 14 . 5/25
Eu preciso de mais !
Doclover chapter 14 . 5/15
I love the story can you please update but I would like to read more but I understand life can be busy.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 14 . 5/12
oh I love this! Merry Late Christmas and please return to this and us! Great job!
Doni chapter 14 . 5/2
Welcome back! And I love Bruce sitting down and explaining more to Loki and showing him some much needed kindness. Well done.
a fanfictioner chapter 14 . 5/1
OMGG! LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! GAH! FANGIRL FEELS! love it can't wait for more!
The Eve of Ten-Thousand Mists chapter 14 . 4/30
Yaaaaay! An update! Im so excited to see how the story will progress. Love it so far :)
HikariKurayami88 chapter 14 . 4/27
Posting a chapter very two weeks, huh? More like 5 months...
Anyway! Great story! Love the way you portrayed Loki and his experience/recovery. Just one question: do you mean 113 Celsius or Fahrenheit? Because it makes a huge difference. Either it's a little over the boiling point or a hot day in a desert depending on what you measure in. I'm guessing Fahrenheit because you are from Canada and I googled what Canadians use
Aqualily6 chapter 14 . 4/24
Awesome story. Any plans on finishing it?
Jenna chapter 14 . 2/12
I just found your fics a few weeks ago and it's not right that I haven't reviewed the others because I enjoyed the Lost Boys series and More than Friends so much! I just figured since they were from 2012 that nothing you were writing would be new... I was so excited to see that this had been updated so recently!

I am enjoying this fic, I'm very glad that Bruce explained things to Loki and gave him the tablet. Thor also impressed me this chapter! I hope the Avengers can help Loki heal and stay hidden from Shield and Asgard.

Btw I hope to read more Tony/Loki fics in the future!

Thanks so much for continuing this I look forward to a new chapter!
I found this fic yesterday and completely fell in love with it! You're amazing writer! Thank you so much for writing this, you made my day! Continue soon!
Wildmage of Galla chapter 14 . 1/21
Oh, believe me, this is not the longest I've waited for an update. Although as a usual rule if there aren't updates in six months I usually don't expect to see more. Still, woohoo!

Sorry to hear that real life is hard. Hope things go better for you and that you manage to squeeze some free time out if it. Glad to hear you do have good friends.

Hope to read more!
Congrats And Condolence's And This is Excellent
fan girl 666 chapter 14 . 1/7
Bruce was so awesome here