Reviews for Null and Void
CeciliaJi chapter 22 . 5/4
Here we are . I finally finished this amazing story. Wow thank you so much for sharing your absolutely brilliant ideas I’m extremely happy that I’m able to find you here and read this whole story. I never even wanted an end about Klaroline. You are very talented! I really enjoyed reading your story. And thank you for letting Ester and Rebekah playing a very very nice part in this story. And the plot is very interesting and smooth. I want to reread this more often in the future! Best wishes to you
CeciliaJi chapter 21 . 5/4
God I really love the way family members welcome Caroline into their family! Sooooo lovely I love it
CeciliaJi chapter 20 . 5/4
You are really good at twisting my heart is up and down all the time
CeciliaJi chapter 18 . 5/4
Omg I’m laughing so hard right now. You’re definitely killing it! I really adore a writer with great humor! Well done
CeciliaJi chapter 16 . 5/4
Can’t deny it, I just love dramas.
CeciliaJi chapter 6 . 5/4
Omgggg hahahahaha so interesting
Awesome story
augusthallie chapter 22 . 11/30/2021
this was so good and perfect and funny and heartwarming and just about everything i wanted and needed. i love it so so so much. definitely one of the best kc fanfiction! thank you so much for writing this!
augusthallie chapter 14 . 11/29/2021
this fic makes me so happy u have no idea
augusthallie chapter 14 . 11/29/2021
i love kat and caroline's friendship!
augusthallie chapter 10 . 11/29/2021
AND IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTERRRRR
augusthallie chapter 8 . 11/29/2021
OH MY GOD YOU'RE A WONDERFUL STORYTELLER! This chapter was so fun and your writing was really flawless. Caroline is as hilarious as ever. I love everything about this fic!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2021
SO GREAT SERIOUSLY , I loved it
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25/2021
Brilliant story!
Symphony Solider chapter 22 . 1/12/2021
I’m sure you don’t read these and even if you did I’m sure you wouldn’t care but damn. You have some serious talent.

Listen. I admit it. I’m a scanner. A fast reader. But you broke me. This story had me reading something, cackling, and rereading it so I could enjoy it again. It was a fantastic experience from the first words written. Nothing was out of place, you made seemingly insignificant details engaging and entertaining.

Every character was so fleshed out and given so much life I felt like I actually knew them. I felt like I was watching something the entire time, that’s how engrossed I was. Everything was deliberate but didn’t feel forced; you made it so you mentioned something, I thought passively “that might matter later” and had me forget about it until the second it was brought up again. Genius. It reads like you wrote the whole thing out in one sitting and carved it meticulously to your liking for years before posting. I can’t believe you posted this as you wrote it.

Your mind blows my mind to shreds. Ugh. I fucking love it. I was laughing and crying and screaming and fangirlling. And every moment from Liz and Klaus dancing to Elijah in the camo suit I was holding my breath. Like, I could have died because I was bit breathing. It was so tense. Fucking fantastic. Bloody amazing.

If you haven’t written a book (or a movie or a tv series or a—) you should.

Gahd damn.