Reviews for Null and Void
tysedon chapter 22 . 5/14
this is really good! i thought this isn't finished yet and i have to just read another unfinished story. thanks God it's actually a completed story. and a great one at that!
Thewriterisme93 chapter 1 . 3/1
I finally found it! I read this story years ago and haven't been able to find it since. Lovely work and I love how you wrote Caroline and Klaus. Well done!
underw0lf chapter 22 . 2/11
This was very entertaining, well-written story. It'a one of the first KC fics I have ever read. And it's not the first time I read it and it's still so wonderful. I love this!
Emily81802 chapter 22 . 1/24
Such great story
WhiteWalke909 chapter 21 . 12/5/2016
So super cutr and amazing sense of humor! Love the spy team idea!#
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
This story makes me so happy I mean I'm only at chapter 6 and I'm in love
dibaconn chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
Okay, I don't quite know how to start this review, but here it goes: I FUCKING LOVED EVERY WORD OF THIS AMAZING FANFIC YOU ARE AMAZING I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE I LOVE THE HUMOUR IN THIS AND I AM ABSOLUTLY IN LOVE WITH THIS KLAROLINE MASTERPIECE THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THIS, I SCREAMED AND LAUGHED OUT LOUD READING IT AND IM JUST AMAZED! that's it, thanks again, all the love, bye!
NomadDreamer chapter 22 . 8/13/2016
I am so glad I found and read this story! It was absolutely perfect! It's torally different to what I expected, but in a good way- who doesn't love a wedding in Vegas! Caroline is my favourite characters and you did her, and all of the other characters, such justice in your characterisation. This was just superb from start to finish! I can't wait to check out your other fics!
Bells 'n Huggs chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
She was trying to hook up Elijah and Bonnie?! So good Kol found her first. I loved the rest of the story too. Only thing missing was the big heart-to-heart about K!aus's past...oh well, I guess he wasn't as messed up as in slot of other stories.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20/2016
I cant this was so good! Burrito of shame im dying
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
HAHHAAH BURITO OF SHAME
Guest chapter 22 . 2/20/2016
This was so good!
Legolas Wu chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
好故事真是可遇而不可求,这就是这样一篇!
Sorry but I really don't know how to say this in English...
minabenja chapter 22 . 1/11/2016
Such a beautiful story! My favorite human Klaroline so far, it's the most canon for sure. So glad you out thought and time and energy into this, thank you for the read!
antoemati chapter 22 . 1/3/2016
Congratulations on an amazingly written story. I was desperately looking for a good klaroline fiction that I hadn't read yet when I stumbled upon yours. I have to say: I was skeptical at first when I read your summary, but I am sooo glad I took a chance anyway.
The whole story was amazing. You managed to frustrate me (when Caroline was trying to get Klaus to admit his feelings but she refused to do first; I thought that was very coward) but still keep me wanting more. Really good job!
1,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »