Reviews for Null and Void
dibaconn chapter 22 . 9/20
Okay, I don't quite know how to start this review, but here it goes: I FUCKING LOVED EVERY WORD OF THIS AMAZING FANFIC YOU ARE AMAZING I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE I LOVE THE HUMOUR IN THIS AND I AM ABSOLUTLY IN LOVE WITH THIS KLAROLINE MASTERPIECE THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THIS, I SCREAMED AND LAUGHED OUT LOUD READING IT AND IM JUST AMAZED! that's it, thanks again, all the love, bye!
NomadDreamer chapter 22 . 8/13
I am so glad I found and read this story! It was absolutely perfect! It's torally different to what I expected, but in a good way- who doesn't love a wedding in Vegas! Caroline is my favourite characters and you did her, and all of the other characters, such justice in your characterisation. This was just superb from start to finish! I can't wait to check out your other fics!
Bells 'n Huggs chapter 22 . 6/26
She was trying to hook up Elijah and Bonnie?! So good Kol found her first. I loved the rest of the story too. Only thing missing was the big heart-to-heart about K!aus's past...oh well, I guess he wasn't as messed up as in slot of other stories.
I cant this was so good! Burrito of shame im dying
HAHHAAH BURITO OF SHAME
This was so good!
Legolas Wu chapter 9 . 1/23
好故事真是可遇而不可求,这就是这样一篇!
Sorry but I really don't know how to say this in English...
minabenja chapter 22 . 1/11
Such a beautiful story! My favorite human Klaroline so far, it's the most canon for sure. So glad you out thought and time and energy into this, thank you for the read!
antoemati chapter 22 . 1/3
Congratulations on an amazingly written story. I was desperately looking for a good klaroline fiction that I hadn't read yet when I stumbled upon yours. I have to say: I was skeptical at first when I read your summary, but I am sooo glad I took a chance anyway.
The whole story was amazing. You managed to frustrate me (when Caroline was trying to get Klaus to admit his feelings but she refused to do first; I thought that was very coward) but still keep me wanting more. Really good job!
However Long chapter 22 . 12/24/2015
Great story. I spent the entire day binge reading it.
However Long chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
This chapter just made me laugh. Elijah in camo and night goggles and the Cookbook reading club.
Raksha chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
Oh my god, it's really, truly finished. *sobs* I loved this story. I LOVE it. I am going to miss it. *sniffs* I hope you are dedicating your life to writing more amazing stories. Think about it. It's a great life choice. Nothing could be better.
Raksha chapter 21 . 11/14/2015
This whole chapter was one big favourite moment for me. Aww, it was the sweetest thing ever. Loved it. I wish I could give the whole Mikaelson family a great big hug.
Raksha chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
OMG, Gah! Just didn't see that coming. Which just proves how brilliant this story is. Really, just brilliant.
Raksha chapter 19 . 11/14/2015