Reviews for Rat, Wedding, Bow
ParisNeverEnded chapter 6 . 3/1
Oh I absolutely adore this! This is fantastic! Definitly one of my favourites! Superb talent!
Galleon Eye chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Ooh! I'm intrigued to see what the family make of Irene! Loved it as always, please update soon :3
floratang chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Wait so long for the update, it is very sweet and warm and lovely, I think Sherlock is fantastic lover, he is the best, anyone could have his love is a bless, Irene need to cherish of it. Look forward for the next chapter they meet Sherlock family, and soon they could creat a family for their own, every expect for it. update soon, love the story so much, everytime I read it, make me have a good mood. Love Sherlock and Irene in this love story.
floratang chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Love the story so much, and read it many times, wait for it update so long, will you keeping update this first, because I very much desire to read them could be get married and have children, so could you update it first and update soon.
Asifasgt chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
May I just say this makes me too happy for words and you should update because I cannot handle how cute they are and yet need so much more
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
You're going to pull a Moffat, aren't you?
Galleon Eye chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
asdfghjkl I love this story! It's just so awwwwwww:3:3:3 Please update soon!
ladytokyo chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Update please...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
wait so long for the update, please update soon, want more Irene and Sherlock together.
floratang chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Keep going, it is a very good story, and when I ask a sqeuel about it, all I ask is when you finish the story, will you keep going to write a sqeuel for it. Because it seem like that has many room for you to write more of this couple.
ladytokyo chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Oh you are killing me! will you show their scene together finally having dinner? please update!
floratang chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
The northern lights, so much people dream of see it, and I ever hear a legend that people who could see the northern lights could be have happiness forever. And good to see the Irene and Sherlock start for their love relationship, and the best is for Sherlock he start awakening that his feeling for Irene is love, that is very good, and finally had dinner, very happy to see that, and could not wait for the next chapter, and want ask you that did you intend to make thme have a family, since I always fantasy that what could it be like,when they could be couple and have a family together.
floratang chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
When could we read the next chapter, will they have dinner, and could not wait for see that Irene and Sherlock could be together, very much like the sexual tension you write in the story, it is quite good.
ladytokyo chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
lol Ok Irene chance to get her man is getting slim. Hope they spend sometime together will you have Sherlock make her dinner? Sounds like a great house he had build for her a get away retreat for himself as well. Please update soon I really want to read what happens with the both of them with some romance/fluff love Irene Adler
floratang chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
It is good, need to said what Sherlock do to Irene is very lovely and sweet, he is a sweetheart. And could not wait for the next chapter, will you update soon, and will it be more romance between them in the coming chapters. Very want Irene and Sherlock could be together, they are so match, fit for each other.