Reviews for Seven Days Survivor: The Journey
Fireminer chapter 26 . 7/21
This story doesn't bring the basic value of the game to any new depth, however, I must admit that it's quite clever in exploiting some elements.

Hope you can cover Arena soon.
Number13teen chapter 13 . 5/6
Wow, Midori is a badass. Now that I think about all those things that happened to her does make sense. Even the harmonized can only protect you so much. They put humans on even playing field of demons, but not above, we have to work to be above. By the way does being a persona user automatically give you harmonizing capabilities for yourself? Just curious.
Number13teen chapter 9 . 5/6
I feel like Frost Ace fits Midori more because they are both heroes. He should've been in Devil Survivor.
Number13teen chapter 7 . 5/6
I always wondered if their uniforms were so good that they could fight with them on. I mean in Persona 4, they purposely put theirs on without complaint. I assume it's easy to move in. I don't see why they can't fight in their casual wear. Wear what works, they are in the Dark Hour, no one cares, but then again it's nice for everyone to match. Also, in Persona 3 almost no one wears the uniform correctly. Only Minato and Minako can get away without a second glance. Akihiko and Mitsuru have decided that the standard uniform is below them lol .
Number13teen chapter 6 . 5/6
Aw Keisuke is dead in this fiction. That sucks. In my first play through I sided with Keisuke and Midori left my party forever meaning I couldn't get Black Frost either. I had to fight Kaido and Midori. But the second time I played On Gins route I got them all on my team. Gin is cool, but his route is kinda boring. All Gin and Haru talk about is Aya, the chick we've never seen.
Number13teen chapter 5 . 5/6
I'm not sure if you know this by now, but didn't Midoris father die, not her mother?
Wrathie Winsre chapter 26 . 6/14/2014
Only 10 reviews?
This is a joke - the review counts that is.
It's a terrific story that's going straight into my fave list immediately.
I would have reviewed more - but I was enjoying it too much.

Points I enjoyed. based on my weakening memory:

1) Mitsuru getting addicted to rock, that was hilarious
2) Jackfrost as a plushy yeah that was great.
3) Philemon, you included him? Amazing!
4) Your inclusion of the Devil Survivor cast - especially the last part about the time limit - truly amazing.
5) Your interpretation of how much Midori has gone through, what she has seen and how it affects everyone
6) Chidori replacing Junpei, now that is what I didn't see coming.
7) NAAAOYA?! Seriously? You caught me flatfooted there completely.
8) The way you handled Mitsuru and Minato trying to interrogate Midori about Jack frost - that was great, the way you made it good was the highlight for me.

Definitely following the next one -

Conceptualist chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Jon dude, you missed a format change from SB's BB codes in chapter one.

And thinking if [i]she[/i] was busy sketching on the bench again.

Other than that, this story looks awesome! Faved to read it later.
ByLanternLight chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
Guest chapter 26 . 11/6/2013
Hmmm each time I reread it stuff is added. Still love this story as much as when I first read it.
Heartless Lotus chapter 26 . 7/17/2013
Oh my god... I really didn't regret pulling all nighter reading this until the end! It's so great that it's a pity it only got so few of reviews! A

Umm... I'm quite sure that in the game Midori said that her father is dead. It's too bad that only Midori got the spotlight in this story from DeSu characters, but I love each one of them! This is fantastic! XD Thanks for this story!
Undying Soul98 chapter 26 . 5/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story, it deserved a lot more interest. Heres wishing u look on your next story.
S J C chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
Story is good but I think you missed a scene between here and Chapter 23.
tphod chapter 24 . 3/9/2013
will there be two or three episodes on the answer?
HellPwnage1337 chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
This story isn't bad, but you should've added more differences to the P3 story due to the impact Midori would've had. Other than Junpei's death, it seems too much like just plain P3 from Midori's POV. Also, you should have the Devil Survivor Characters be more involved in the story.