Reviews for Welcome to the Phantomhives, Milady
IAmAnOriginal chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
That was an awesome ending to the OVA! I cant wait for her 'new life' although what you could do (you don't have to) is add a little ending to that OVA with Sebastian picking up the knife and smirking. Also is there going to be a pairing?

some ideas (don't feel that you have to use any of these)

Sebastian tracks you down and asks you to become a maid at the phantomhive manor because of your skills (and if you use this you could have her hitting a low like all the previous servants had)

-You could involve the trancys in this

-someone could turn her into a demon
linking to this one
1 they could fall in love with her but is rejected and does it out of want
2they could do it out of anger
3he could try and hunt you down after you escape so you run back to the phantomhives manor begging to be a servant or for protection and admit you know about demons

that's all ive got for now but if i can think of anything else i will PM you if you would like me to.
promocat chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
ciel always gets them in the end!(i.e-no more killing from mylady)
IAmAnOriginal chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
You really should write a sequel! Please do! I've been looking everywhere for someone who was going to continue the OVA from where it left off!
I hope you do because I find your writing style perfect for this kind of story.
CaraSebastianPhantomhive chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Please do a Squeal :) please pretty please
Nightwing1104 chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Awesome chapter! I've been wondering when this story would be updated, 'cause it seemed to end so suddenly and on a cliffhanger. But it didn't end! *claps* Yay!
promocat chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
glad you are back!-poor dear!she has no idea what sebby is & the contract between him & ciel
Animegirl426 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
SailorEchoSong chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Why do you hate us so MUCH!?

God this story is so gooooood! D MAKE MORE! I order you to! DD
Luna Lucia chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This sounds rellay interesting...
Can you please send me the link of the OVA?
My email: Lune-Lucia97
Simply one Hell of a writer2 chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
I like this story i can't wait to see how it ends. I don't know how to edit already posted things maybe you can reread your story before you send it out that's wat i did when i published my book on
promocat chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
sebastian admires some of her talents-but she is trying to kill his master
Animegirl426 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
RainbowCookiesx chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
I'm not sure if that's my pen name, and I'm too lazy to log in, but I love this fanfiction. It's so funny and serious at the same time. xD
Simply one Hell of a writer2 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
I thought you were writting the entire story of that OVA? you still have some more to write and i can't wait to see what other stories you wrote.
Simply one Hell of a writer2 chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
this is a really good story i can't wait to find out what happens next. Though if i may be frank there are some small spelling errors around.