Reviews for METHOD ACTING
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
great story ;D liked evry min of it...
electricity6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Wow, great story. It's really good.

You're a great writer. :-)
LissaMarie chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
I love Nick! I love Nick/Sara fics! I LOVED this fic! Please write more to this! I BEG you! *chuckles* I'd love to see more to this.

Lissa
JIM STEPHENS chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Hi Michmak -

This is a really beautiful character piece. I'm wondering if the ideas for Broken Boy and Video Killed the Radio Star were born in this piece? It seems to hint at things to come. Regardless, the characterizations are spot on. I really enjoy how you describe the thoughts and the emotions of Nick in this story. Excellent work - really awesome.

Jim
LissaLapin chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Beautiful.
SilkWood1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Wow, nice piece... love the way you write, it's so real and the emotion, wow... great work!
Jaime chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
I LOVE the little ficlet. It's really nice. It's good to see little small ficlets here amongst the grown-up fics. LOL! It's really food. I love your choice of words and I think this is exactly how Nick would think.

You're practically in his mind!

Jaime
sherlock21b chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
This was a very good character study, wiht a lot of nice touches. Personally, I can't see Grissom and Sara as a couple for more than just the professional reasons, but I can definitely see Nick and Sara as one. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Sara stokes chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
I love the story. Please make Sara fall in love with Nick. The way I see Gissom and Sara are father/daughter. the way Nick and Sara are is Boyfriend/girlfriend. well it is what I can tell by the episodes are.
Gaiden chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Jeez, what's with not accepting random folk? They make up half my review list and you can take 'em off if you don't like 'em.

Anyhow, great story, i really like the introspection, and i'm a nick/sara fan as well (see my story). its kind of ironic that she's managed to get this all out of him but he still hasn't broken thru to her yet.

Nice work , keep writing.