Reviews for Return of the Reapers
sephchipmunk chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
QUITTER
Setia Prenn chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
Dude, i love your fic so far, and i really want it to go on, but ur even alive? The last update date is more than a year ago! Pitty... I liked this one
Skyray chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
...talk about giving a random enemy free info and names! Wonder what they teach Captains these days.

And I hope they won't be stupid enough not to correct their small group of 'allies' about the fact that white-outfit means an arrancar? Cause that's just begging for things to go wrong... when you could quickly spin some lie about how "shinigami" turn from black to white after slaying enough souls and start hunting live wizards instead! (you know, sharing 'info' like good allies and all)

It also feel this is moving way too quickly through the plot at the moment, a sure sign of this being that the story feels like: a couple days and meals passed, no one actually had time to talk or get to know each other (or do anything), all plot points are from convenient data-dump events (everyone seems in a hurry for a talk-off the second they open their mouths lol) followed by time-skips...
Skyray chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Mh, they really didn't think this through did they? Like, at all. I mean, obviously Japanese magic is going to be different from the one in England - there's absolutely no reason for them to use the same spells or transport methods (i.e. if Voldy & Snape could 'fly', Ichigo sure could run through the air!), or to be suspicious of any action/spell that is not the standard. Heck, if they could probly explain some skill by the different ways magic was taught to them.
Marikalay chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
It's a shame this one hasn't been updated in so long. I rather like it and I'm interested in seeing where it goes.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! And make the chapters longer please! :)
Samira Vongola chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
please continue
silvershark1987 chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
one of the best crossovers for these two fandoms i've read
danceswithdemons96 chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
PLEEEEAAAE update soon! I can't wait till they go to Hogwarts it's gonna be soo good! please update asap!? its been over a year, this fanfic is too good to go unfinished!
darkanomoly chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
I would really like to see an update
kai chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
Yay! another bleach-hp crossover with IchiRuki! hope u update this it's been a year...
MimiDraven chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
This is awesome also, When will they acutualy start taking classes?
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
uppdaaaaaaaaaate pweasee
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
Do you believe you will update before a year passes since you last updated?
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
Love it! Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
458 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »