Reviews for Return of the Reapers
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Well, that was fun. I liked the explanations, like that part about Vizards, and most espacially the arguement between Shiro and Ichigo. I wonder if Dumbledore will regret letting Grimmjow stay at the school when he meets the Arrancar. And even more if he ever meets Nel; what a hyperactive little ball of power. Oh speaking of Nel, can she change into her adult form at will? I know it's probably irrelevant to this story, but I was just wondering.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
I liked Felipe! He sounded really cute and innocent. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
awsome. but is karin and yuzu dead becuase they were human or did they die and become shikigmi?
Mein Liebling chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
"Because apparently we are next door neighbours." I cracked up at that, and how it was put. XD

I really enjoy this story, as it puts a spin on the usual stories and still keeps on track of the real plot line.

Brilliant is all I could say!

I love Nel... Poor Grimmjow though. And Sandira. Man, is that going to be interesting the next time they meet.

Please update soon! (Party! Party!)
Othinus chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
And definitely not ME. He should have cut him down there and then. Simple war tactics. Kill the 'messenger'.
Tankred chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
Hmm.. a different way to put it what with them being feared 'dark creatures'.
Someone chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
It's quite obvious that Haraura Sukeki is actually Urahara Kisuke LOL that was actually a good one, took me a few minutes
Kurosaki-Shiba Mitsuki chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
OhayƓ I always like your fanfic I me reminder(abseiling) more if you there say but there is you he(it) something between Ichigo and Rukia?

In any case continuous I adore
I Before A Except After K chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
This could've used a bit more proof-reading before you posted. You mentioned that the book about Youkai was assigned to all the shinigami, when I'm pretty sure you meant to say because of all the shinigami.
MoonlightRurouni chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Overall:quite the interesting story. But some points are kinda bothering me.
Firstly, I noticed that Uryu was a vice captain. What happened to Quincy pride? Wouldn't that prevent him from ever accepting the rank or becoming a shinigami all together, due to that honor, or what not?

Also, isn't Ichigo giving Filipe (I don't think I spelled that right...) way too much info? I mean, they're supposed to be in the down low, right...?
D.A-H.A chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Haraura Sukeki wouldn't happen to be Kisuke Urahara, woud he?

Please update soon, I love this fic
thingofmyth chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Yay! You updated! :D so glad you got the computer fixed (or... At least I HOPE it's been fixed, and this hasn't been updated through some random computer...)

Even though this chapter is mainly filler to tide us over until you get out something more substantial, it's just so good to have an update that I doubt anyone really cares. :D

So happy you're back! :) things should really be picking up soon!
killroy225 chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
hey, at least its an update, albeit a short one. update sooner next time please!
Byakusharinnegan chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Rukia...you need to work on your lies.
Furionknight chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
I look forward to more :)
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »