Reviews for Return of the Reapers
pucflek chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Aye awesome as hell
Furionknight chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
I look forward to more :)
MoonlightRurouni chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Hmm. To be honest I found the boggart scene really anticlimactic. I mean, if it supposed to become your greatest fear, shouldn't it scare whomever it transforms for to their very core, regardless their past experience? I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't think that the fear you chose for Toushiro is an appropriate fear for him (at least the way you executed it).you don't feel any terror from him, despite the fact that terror is the main emotion a boggart should instill on anyone. He takes it way too calmly, which kinda defies the point of the boggart. In my opinion, a more appropriate fear for Shiro-chan would have to be something involving him killing Momo, considering his reaction to him accidentally stabbing her during the Battle of Karakura.

Of course, this is all in my opinion.
Update soon!
Scaehime chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
'I call dibs!' Oh, gosh. That was funny.
Something about boggarts that puzzles me: Harry and Toshiro thought about what their worst fears were, so if they had thought that their worst fears were Voldie or Aizen, would the boggarts have taken those forms instead?
God bless, Scae
Byakusharinnegan chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Toushiro handled that boggart awesomely.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Toshiro's greatest fear? Moody, Shinigami... I can't imagine him in a kimono.
DGtnsl chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Oh yeah a party! And poor Toshiro, he's always getting squished in hugs!
I'm glad you posted the chapter but I must admit two things were somewhat confusing. 1st: why was Ichigo surprised that Grimmjow wanted to talk to him? and 2nd: I didn't understand what Fred said when he said "We figure that book about Japanese monsters was assigned to all the Shinigami."
If you could explain, I'd really appreciate it!
Loven the fic by the way!
DGtnsl chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Yay! Rukia won! But she didn't kill her enemy in the heat of battle, like she would have preferred T.T poor girl. Anyway, when you flashed over to Moody, I thought that you'd make him out side and he sees what's going on up in the sky. Not that he hears or understands what's going on, but just sees Rukia battling in the sky. Or, if he walks into the library and sees Yoruichi. I wonder how he would react to learn that the cat is like Ichigo and Rukia, and Toshiro too.
Anyway, can't wait for them all to (finally) get to Hogwarts! The plot thickens considerably as more people find out about our three captains. Oh I can't wait for Dumbledore to meet his first Arrancar (his first Real hollow; sorry Shiro, but you're an inner Hollow, not an evolution made Hollow). It should be at least Somewhat entertaining.
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Well, that was fun. I liked the explanations, like that part about Vizards, and most espacially the arguement between Shiro and Ichigo. I wonder if Dumbledore will regret letting Grimmjow stay at the school when he meets the Arrancar. And even more if he ever meets Nel; what a hyperactive little ball of power. Oh speaking of Nel, can she change into her adult form at will? I know it's probably irrelevant to this story, but I was just wondering.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
I liked Felipe! He sounded really cute and innocent. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
awsome. but is karin and yuzu dead becuase they were human or did they die and become shikigmi?
Mein Liebling chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
"Because apparently we are next door neighbours." I cracked up at that, and how it was put. XD

I really enjoy this story, as it puts a spin on the usual stories and still keeps on track of the real plot line.

Brilliant is all I could say!

I love Nel... Poor Grimmjow though. And Sandira. Man, is that going to be interesting the next time they meet.

Please update soon! (Party! Party!)
Othinus chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
And definitely not ME. He should have cut him down there and then. Simple war tactics. Kill the 'messenger'.
Tankred chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
Hmm.. a different way to put it what with them being feared 'dark creatures'.
Someone chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
It's quite obvious that Haraura Sukeki is actually Urahara Kisuke LOL that was actually a good one, took me a few minutes
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »