Reviews for Fear Itself
ElizabethBathog chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Great story! Thank you for writing it! :D
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
the ending was kinda anticlimatic..
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
The suspense past makes my heartbeat fast dang! It made me nervous! Good thing its only the side effect of the cure, good thing
MnC21 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Scary on first chapter, yet good to know how the story ends ;)
Darkmiror chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
You really seem to like messing with Shinichi's mind lol. In OFAW he has split personality. In TP he suppresses childhood memories due to trauma and is affected by an illusion and now this lol. I'm shocked you can have so many different ideas revolving around a similar concept:) It's great!
This fic was a little strange but still fun to read. Nice job:)
foreverandeveralone chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
You're not seriously going to leave them just as friends, are you?
Mai-chan63 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Gaaaah! Kai-chan wasn't killed, Shin-chan was just acting a little bit strange . phew! Didn't know this was a multi-chapter fic. Will it have another one?
MConanfan0327 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Don't go crazy on me Shinichi, I wont allow it. This is very cool and Hakuba. Sigh, what can you do about him? He is always going to be like this, ne? I like this.
icarusdg chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
*sniffles* thank you for the happy ending, I always end up depressed when Shin-chan's like ends in tragedy with no silver lining.
raziella chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Please tell me you didn't kill Kaito, please? Couldn't you have Shinichi winning against the doppelganger? I liked the idea of him being a reincarted angel though - kind of fitting, right? A detective solving murders in order to bring peace will get him into heaven just because he is who he is :)
icarusdg chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
my first thought while reading was, Shinichi isn't that pure, he's prideful. Before the whole Conan thing he was prideful to a fault. Then the whole wanting to be remembered as the greatest detective ever, again with pride thus he isn't as pure as would be required. I know I was thinking about it too much. On the other hand, that is his only fault.

I liked this, would love to read more if you decided to add to it, but I feel bad for Shinichi :( As if he doesn't have enough problems on a regular basis. All in all good work!
zXFallenAngelsXz chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Whoa. I'm very confused right now, but that was really good. XDD I've never seen - or heard of, now that I think about it; I need to get out more...XD - the movie Fear Itself, but I think I get the overall of this story. Don't know if it was real or fake - Shinichi killing KID - but, that's just one of the appealing parts of it. XD

As always, loving writing and details.

(Amused) I love how one of the genres is Mindfuckery. XDDD Mindfuckery, indeed. (Laughs)
MConanfan0327 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I'm a bit confused but I'll get it soon enough I think. But I liked though.