Reviews for Uncle
TJ MARC 19 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Being in fear from relitives is never a great thing to live with I dealt with it with my mom.
Ija forgot login chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Hey- really good fic, I love Tobias being part of the sharing. One thing, though: you've written 'term of interment', I think you probably mean 'endearment', since 'interment' involves burying a dead body.
Ija
Kaprycorn Hunt chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Poor Tobias...I think i might be crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
great
Elfera chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That was so sad. :{(
Shane C chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
it's not a bad one-shot at all. pretty good glimpse of pre-war and mid-war tobias rolled up into one. with some revision (there were several misspellings, punctuation errors, and some flat-out wrong wordings - like "term of interment"...you meant "endearment"), this could be one of the better tobias one-shots on the site. my recommendation is to clean up the presentation and the format, because the content is fine. if you do that and repost it, you'll have something to really be proud of. thank you for sharing!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is an interesting interpretation. I always figured it was because it was too weird. A few spelling mistakes (tried not tryed). Part of it is AU, though, since we know from Megamorphs 4 (the 'what if they hadn't met Elfangor' book) that Tobias had never gone to a meeting pre-Elfangor. So maybe Tobias could recognize that he'd be vulnerable and maybe Chapman even talked to him about it and he had been thinking about it but he was nowhere near getting infested.