Reviews for Arch Mage Jinchuuriki
Alfedro203 chapter 9 . 8/21/2017
Your story is great I hope and update soon because I want to know what happened in the next chapter I hope and do not abandon this story luck with the continuation.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/21/2017
Dear writer please make more chapter
GOLD-DRACO chapter 9 . 8/18/2017
Gran historia espero y pronto subas el siguiente capitulo suerte
ByUzumaky3000 chapter 9 . 7/5/2017
Espero que no lo abandonaras
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 5/13/2017
This is a excellent story thus far. Please continue it! I would love to see the next chapter.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 9 . 4/22/2017
AWH! I wanted more! It can't end here, not like this! Soooo good, and there is barely any decent crossovers of these series. Let alone with a Naruto x Hermione pairing that is done well. I certainly hope this is continued, as I would be relly saddened if it was dropped.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 4/22/2017
Awh! This is so good! i love this story. I'm forgoing going to bed before work cause i want to read more.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Oh dear...a pissed off Kushina...*sees a red haired woman with green eyes that is pissed off as her hair levitates above her in nine tendrils...* scary.

p.s. I approve of Naruto x Hermione. Keep it up! :D
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Come on Dude! Don't discontinue this fic! Its one of those few rare gems in a crossover that has so much potential but is instead filled with sludge. It's original and has a plot that's actually worth reading, the kind that isn't filled with yaoi among other horrid crap, and where the Naruto in it is NOT a retarded bitch.
TheLoneWolfShugo0564 chapter 9 . 3/24/2017
I really wish that you will continue this story ..

I love the Plot,its amazing!

-TheLoneWolfShugo0564
Bahamutsoulking chapter 8 . 3/12/2017
I have some questions,
Will Naruto meet Agatha Slytherin herself?,
Is Naruto descended from any of the other houses besides Slytherin?,
and,
Will Naruto be able to change the views of the Slytherin family if/when he's able to make peace with his family ancestry?.
EmptySpot chapter 9 . 3/1/2017
Please update soon, it's literally been years.
the dude chapter 9 . 2/19/2017
was a great story too bad you discontinued it , I greatly enjoyed what you put into it
HeartlessAlpha chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
It's truly sad stories like these are left unfinished. I was highly enjoying this fic since it's a very rare gem of constant BS you see in other fics with Naruto leaves the village, but comes back for no good reason. I'm glad he refuses to return to that godforsaken village and have a better life in Hogwarts.
I wish you would pick this up again, but I understand if you don't. :(
fenixrojo36 chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente yo te sigo apoyando retomalo y no la abandones