Reviews for Arch Mage Jinchuuriki
Morgrim342 chapter 9 . 4/25
Hey! Could you continue this story? I was really enjoying it and I think it is a really good idea. You have written it well! So please continue!
I can't see naruto rejecting something his mother wants to teach him especially if he can protect his precious people
Blue Hellfire chapter 5 . 3/20
got to disagree with the putting negima in this it would of been better without the other crossovers
ivan0061509 chapter 9 . 3/14
Hey it was a good chapter so I can't wait for the next one
Daydreams123 chapter 7 . 3/1
Just to let you know, in chapter 5 or 6, you said that Kushina had taught Naruto Kage Bunshin. Just to let you know, since I think you may have forgotten.
luckmaster1 chapter 8 . 2/10
This is cool I hope the next chapter is cooler
starstrike141 chapter 9 . 2/5
i wish you would start writing more chapters i'm really enjoying the story
thx
thechallenger1 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
That omake though. I couldn't stop laughing how true it mum would of done .hehehe
DanDrake chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
I hope you continue this story soon i am really enjoying it!
Assasin Nero chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
I actually see no problem in adopting harry.. you will have to deal with the changed story later.
Assasin Nero chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Pekplw do like this style then... nice work
Kai chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
keep updating!
kamenheroHEISEI chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Sorry I'm done. People like you who seem to ignore the mix of modern and old ignoring motor boats electronic screen fridge ELECTRICITY GET ON MY MOTHE G. Nerves. This is coming from the paragraph where naruto meets harry. I may be wrong but I refuse to read more then I did
mike258 chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
hi i like this story, i read it once few months back and i read it now again, but it wasnt upload for quite some time when u plan to upload this story again ? :)
skg1991 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014