Reviews for Arch Mage Jinchuuriki
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 9 . 4/22
AWH! I wanted more! It can't end here, not like this! Soooo good, and there is barely any decent crossovers of these series. Let alone with a Naruto x Hermione pairing that is done well. I certainly hope this is continued, as I would be relly saddened if it was dropped.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 4/22
Awh! This is so good! i love this story. I'm forgoing going to bed before work cause i want to read more.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh dear...a pissed off Kushina...*sees a red haired woman with green eyes that is pissed off as her hair levitates above her in nine tendrils...* scary.

p.s. I approve of Naruto x Hermione. Keep it up! :D
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 1 . 3/31
Come on Dude! Don't discontinue this fic! Its one of those few rare gems in a crossover that has so much potential but is instead filled with sludge. It's original and has a plot that's actually worth reading, the kind that isn't filled with yaoi among other horrid crap, and where the Naruto in it is NOT a retarded bitch.
TheLoneWolfShugo0564 chapter 9 . 3/24
I really wish that you will continue this story ..

I love the Plot,its amazing!

-TheLoneWolfShugo0564
Bahamutsoulking chapter 8 . 3/12
I have some questions,
Will Naruto meet Agatha Slytherin herself?,
Is Naruto descended from any of the other houses besides Slytherin?,
and,
Will Naruto be able to change the views of the Slytherin family if/when he's able to make peace with his family ancestry?.
WeirdWisher chapter 9 . 3/1
Please update soon, it's literally been years.
the dude chapter 9 . 2/19
was a great story too bad you discontinued it , I greatly enjoyed what you put into it
HeartlessAlpha chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
It's truly sad stories like these are left unfinished. I was highly enjoying this fic since it's a very rare gem of constant BS you see in other fics with Naruto leaves the village, but comes back for no good reason. I'm glad he refuses to return to that godforsaken village and have a better life in Hogwarts.
I wish you would pick this up again, but I understand if you don't. :(
fenixrojo36 chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente yo te sigo apoyando retomalo y no la abandones
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
phantom frost chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
please update this story
Uddin786 chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
Awesome story whend the next update
ivan0061509 chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
nice chapter I hope you update soon I what to read what happens next
Guest chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
Viejo sigue con la publicación de esta historia yo te sigo apoyando no hagas esperar actualizala y no abandones la historia