Reviews for Small Victories
CaseyJr chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Cuuuute! Why wasn't such a scene on screen?!
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Just amazing. I loved
You could transmit the emotions very powerfully.

P.S. Just saying, I miss Scar Tissue. You are a amazoing writer, please, keep making amazing stories.
auggy1984 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
great writing
zenel chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Don't know how you plan to develop this, but remember there was an amputee that competed in the olympics this year so its not a stretch at all that Arizona could return to being a doctor with the state of modern prosthetics.
Anna chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
These stories are all i'm reading right now grey's is killing me beautifully written
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Nice. I've been looking forward to the 9x01 fics that the episode inspires. There so much potential and I'm glad we have writers that will give us some good stories. I just hope the GA writers do a good job with it too.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Beautiful. I have no words.
tansikat chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I was thinking Callie should do just what you written here. Thanks
H.H. Fletcher chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That was really cute. Thank you so much for writing this! I think we all need a little Arizona/Sofia moment after this weeks episode. )
Lastminutegenius chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Well this is exactly what should happen...Zo Sofia time is bound to make her feel better :)
deslil chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I can't wait for the next coming episodes to how that story line plays out. Update soon!
AmboDriver chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I can totally see Sofia being the key to get Arizona to start healing, so this story rang really true for me. And I appreciate that you just made the progress very small. They've got a long road ahead and it'll be measured in baby steps. So, this story really hit it on the head. It was wonderfully written. Loved it.
Slyone41 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Love the story. Well written.

Thank you for creating.
Calzona113 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh God my heart.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Not bad, but I thought that the person who will snap her out of it would be her father.