Reviews for Fin and Jake: Adventures in Aaa
ajm chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I don't need to read chapter one first so I read chapter two first
Neko-Tenchi chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
i feel there wasnt enough shock and suprise on fin and jakes partwhen meeting finn and jake and marceline's gender double and seeing the realtionship between them all.
Roberto chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
Best story ever!
J. S. Martin chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
This story is wonderful! I do find it a bit odd that Jake seems to always be in the kitchen when we see him ... but that sort of weird stuff happens all the time in the show anyway. This is a quality fic.
I found it easy to visualize the scenes and characters, so good job writing! :D
J. S. Martin chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Pretty good, the characters are acting like they do in the show. I like the whole thing with the iPod. :)
J. S. Martin chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Cool idea! I like it when Finn's in the spirit world. :P
lg6884 chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
The chapter was set-up and executed so perfectly, I liked the old/original chapters but these are great!
sillypandalover91 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
For some reason when I read that part about Marshall saying he was scared, it reminded me of Mufasa telling Simba that even Kings get scared. Any way this is an awesome fic, I'm gonna reread it and review the other chapters now lol
lg6884 chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
There will be hell to pay...
This was short, but a good hook.
Dr. Erskine chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Why aren't more people reading and reviewing this?
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Do you know you misspelled Finn's name in your title?
trasgo.artifexdiaz chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Very nice, almost like actual episode,
it' very refreshing read a fic where the characters are not OOC, and change theyr mind and jumping in another ship in a heartbeat whitout second thoughts (pun not intended).
Go steady with the good job.
lg6884 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
How interesting, a little bit of a self overview for Finn.
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Interesting. I can't wait for the fiolee action spotlight thing. I like the song i think it fit wonderfully.