Reviews for Secrets and Ties
Mystery-Immortal chapter 20 . 2/18
Ok I think you crushed my soul with that final line. Actual tears. I enjoyed reading your story despitet the heart break. Well done.
mylifeisbeautiful chapter 20 . 1/23
I was literally shouting ohmygoshOHMYGOSHOHMYGOOOOODDDDDD! That endings gonna stay in my mind at least for a month! AAAAAHHHH NOW IM GONNA READ SEQUEL AAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Hell Kaiserin chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
Oh niceeee. Well written. Thor and Loki's relationships was so good and then BAM! Oh poor babies. I'm so happy you have a sequel cause OOOHHHH! Good job!
Ruby of Raven chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
Yes... I assumed you were British. That's not a bad thing! Don't take offence to that. It's just... well... using the word prick over and over again in place of dick or penis, or anything else, is distracting and kind of out of place in those bedroom scenes of yours. Also, you kept using 'were' when I'm pretty sure you should have been using 'was' in all those instances you used it. Other than that, I really liked this story. It was pretty good. Maybe a little rushed in places like how long it took them to get together, but I hate waiting for my favorite shipping couples to get together, so I'm not going to make a big deal out of that. XD Good plot, very dramatic, kept me on my toes. I can't wait to go off any try and read more.
GlOmP3R chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
Oh man ! This story is so messed up ! I loved it though ! Through all its twisted wickedness, there is a sad, and complex story, I cant wait to read the sequel to this. Poor Loki and Thor though, so much shit to go through. This can't end well..
HiImBEA chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
FUCKFUCKFUCK IM CRYING IDKSJSHISSKDNJD I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT BUT HWHSIDKDMKDKDKDOD
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Oh God that ending! I wasn't so sure about this fic when I started reading, but wow did I love that ending! Frigga is so amazing in this! I really don't know what to feel about the ending, it's just so much! Where do they even start with this! Awesome :3
Caro-Kitty chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
This was a very interesting story indeed. Poor Loki! Poor everyone. The feels!

Off to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

FUCKING NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO
Miss Light Bright chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
OH MY GOD. Oh MY GODDDDDD. OH MY- I can't even. This story was brilliant and holy cheese... The twists were great. Usually fanfics don't surprise me all that much. But DAMN. When it turned out they were brothers, I was like Whaaaa?! And Loki getting amnesia? Fuck yeah! Great work! This is kickass.
Just another time-lord chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
I CANT BELIEVE YOU ENDED IT THERE OMG I AM SO HAPPY THERE IS A SEQUEL I READ THIS ALL IN ONE GO AND NOW I CANT-

Wow, that wasn't very articulate. Sorry. But, oh my lord that ending. Damn.
DevilGene chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
love this story, request in the sequel pls make the lemon hotter...
Aivlysrain chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Holy WOW! That... was a crazy experience.
salenastarzz chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
I just relised that they cant be brothers, their birthdays are 2 whole months apart! He stoped it when thor was conseived, or as soon as his wife knew. Or am i just 100% worng in my hope?
HoneyandChai chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
Wow! What a story. You had me going there for a while (thinking Loki and Thor would ride off into the sunset happy, metaphorically), but then shit went crazy and now I'm dumbstruck by the ending. You took me on a emotional roller coaster and I can't help but say (or write) well done. But I to admit, I was a little thrown off when you stopped mentioning anything about 'The Accomplishment of the Year' award. It seemed like something that was gonna be a bigger plot point then it was. Anyway, excited about the sequel.