Reviews for Growing
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
I love your story pleaseeeeee continue :):):) chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Okay, I just read this story and I really liked it. I can see them getting back together if they try. She has to let him be the military leader and make those decisions. He has to let her make the choices for the whole team. I think it would work. Now for the hard part. Please continue this story. It could be one of the greats. It has been long enough of a wait between chapters. We need another chapter.
XakliaAeryn chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
More please :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I loved this version of the episode. You have captured who John / Elizabeth are and can be. More please and thank you so much for this lovely chapter and sharing your writings. :))
Sparky She-Demon chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
This was nice. I loved this episode, though it confused me at times. Good job, I love the back and forth between all of the Elizabeths.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
I am glad that John did not sleep with chaya. Teyla and Elizabeth were friends they respected each other would like to see that develop in your stories. Would also love for John and Elizabeth to get back together they really are life mates, soul mates. Thank you for sharing.
Please more sparky.
Irish-coffee chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
That's soooo sad !
However, I love it ! Keep going on ! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Nooooooo they are made to be together. You have them here as being COLD, UNCARING, neither thing is true to who they are and what you can see they truly feel for each other and others.

Have a good holiday season and will be looking out for more chapters. And hopefully true sparky moments.
jj227 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Elizbeth is clearly not understanding John and his work. Interesting storyline. Please keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Just found this story. I am really enjoying your take on the stories. Please continue love how it is a sparky story. They so belong together. Thank you for sharing and sparky all the way. :))
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Nice chapter! Please keep going ;)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Okay, *breathes sigh of relief* it wasn't Chaya. But I have a nasty feeling that she's going to be coming up soon!

Also looking forward to your takes on the episodes "The Storm" and "The Eye" through this premise.

Enjoyed the whole chapter, can't wait for more!
Eldanar chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Ok, it has been forever since i last read anything of stargate, but i like your story very much, you had a very good idea, with this been married beforehand, and one i've never read before. I'm quite happy i found this story ;)
keep writing!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Oh, what happens next? Is Chaya perhaps coming up next? I'm really liking this story and I can't wait for more!