Reviews for School Days
Ms. Haps Happen chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Curiousity killed the cat, Seiji-kun. Be careful of what you want to know. You might just dig something you can't handle. Tut tut.

Oh, yeah! First time talking(?) to a character. So fun! *grins*

It seems like there would always be chaos when Ryohei is involved. Or, the Guardians for that matter.

Same as before. Nicely done.
Ms. Haps Happen chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I'm late. Should have discovered this sooner. Such interesting start. Makes me want to read all the way and finish it. Nice job portraying the characters. And the OCs weren't bad.

And, yeah. I would like to offer my congratulations on managing to create a character that could get on my nerves this early on in the story. I usually start to assess a character after a few chapters, but this particular one managed to do so in the FIRST chapter. So, congratulations!

I'm referring to Yohei (Did I get the spelling right?), of course! I hate how he thinks he's so great and all just because he have connections with some 'powerful' people, in the underworld. I hate how he looks down on people. Then claiming a girl as his PROPERTY?! Girls, or rather, we ladies are MORE than that, thank you very much. I just...arggh! I want to strangle him so freakin' much. See, he made me swear. I don't swear.

I anticipate Yohei's reaction when he learns the truth about Lambo. I have a feeling that I won't be disappointed. Let's just see how cocky he can still be after the revelation.
Anonymous 703 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Dear AwedbyAwesomeness,

I love your stories and I really look forward to them but please use contractions for will, is, are, etc. It kind of breaks up the flow of the story and makes it sound formal during the narration and when people talk. Otherwise though, I love your story!

Sorry for my rant.
Anon 703
isab1400 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
ZIZI! I never expected our Kungfu Panda to show up in a manga fanfic ;3 He fits in really well though, you did a great job! When I saw his name at the beginning I was just like, "Tao? TAO? My Tao? ZIZI?" I had to run around the house for like, 10 minutes to calm down! Really cool chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one! I can't wait till Yohei's "friends" arrive, and he hopefully finds out who Lambo is! I loooove revelation fics like that 33
Phireye chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Hehehe this story is really fun...and Tao seems like an interesting guy lol. Hahaha will we get to see Ipin in the story? She could pick Lambo up too xD

Anyway great job! Can't wait for the next update!
sparkling apples chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Haha, this was a very interesting chapter! :)

I am eagerly awaiting more. xD
sparkling apples chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I like how Hibari is a possesive bastard over Chrome, LOL. I like all the information given about Chrome x Hibari. 8D That was fun to take in. The part about Mukuro going crazy was great. xD Hoho I'm looking forward to more moments for the three of them in the future. They're a lively and hilarious group!

Immensely enjoyable chapter!
sparkling apples chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
I adore the Chrome X Hibari in this. xD I too would imagine that Mukuro's reaction would be hilarious. 8D

This chapter was a delight to read. 8D
sparkling apples chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
That was a lovely chapter. I adore your humour. :)
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
That was such a fantastic read! :)
Raylaroo chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I just recently found this story and I have to say I'm in love with it!
I just love everything about it. The plot, OCs, canon characters...EVERYTHING! Well Lambo is a bit TOO brave to be canon BUT I don't take that a mistake or downside to this fanfic at all! I think it fits really well. Adult Lambo should take a few lessons from this braver one you set up!

I think it would be really cool for the whole school to find out about Lambo being in the Vongola AND about I-Pin :) I can just imagine it now! Girl after girl forming a mob to "Destroy Prince Lambo's supposed girlfriend because Lambo-sama is EVERYONE's!" I feel like that saying is from an anime I've seen but I can't seem to remember -_- ...oh well.

Anyways I hope you update fast otherwise I might have to bug you constantly!
Nijikawa Satori chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
I love this fanfic! I hope that you update soon! I want to see Yohei on his knees! I also want to see all of the guardians together. This is really awesome man! Can't wait for the next one! -Nijikawa Satori (Rainbow River Enlightenment)
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
That idiot Yohei! I really want to personally hand him his ass on a pretty little silver platter. Gosh! He's such a jerk.

Anyway Awed-san, will Rebo-chin visit Lambo-kun in his school? I dunno. I just think it'll be really hilarious. Hahahaha.,

Anyway (again), tis a really good update. Hope to hear from you again soon. Jaa, mata aimashou. :D
Shannon Rei D. Sumner chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
nice update,... :D still i feel quite bad for lambo because he was blamed when he was not with fault... anyway,... the update is nice,... i really, really can't wait for that bastard Yohei to be shown his place,... such a jerk... anyway, personally, i think tao's character is cool... and he's funny... hahaha,.. but he do got a point if lambo keeps on winking at him like that some people might mistake it... :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
You're very welcome as well...! ;)

And as always, every chapter is Great and Interesting! Love it!

About Tao being the-not-so-civilliant student was, Yes, disappointing...! (A bit honesty wouldn't hurt, right?)

But the fact that he actually know Lambo and his strength was makes it more interesting! (Real honest!)

Especially he catch up the hidden message! *smirked*

Oh poor Lambo... For being careless... And got punishment by Kyoya... Tsk tsk tsk

But he's Adorably Cool like that! XD
Take it easy and calm and all...! Oh... LOVE IT!
Nyahahahahaha!

If this not modern life and all, i would say there's WAR coming so soon...! *a bit grimaced and grinning excitedly*

Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk... Stupid Yohei...!

Anyway... Can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Mohahahaha...!

Storm is Coming...! (I mean it in ambiguous way accidentally)
510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »