Reviews for School Days
Aoi no Umi chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
*thumbs up* awesome fic!
I hopu u can post the next chap!
Thx for the fic!
Cheese Wizzard chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
WHY NO MOAR? DX
:(:(:(:(:(:(
MORE WOULD BE NICE LIKE REALLY NICE!
HAHAHA PLEASE ?! XD . hahahaha
Thanx :D p.s more?
Cheeze Wizzard *.*
gemm chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I like the way you potrayed each of the characters. It is really interesting to read. And i like tao. He is really cool hahahaha. So like i-pin... XD i hope you update soon cause i cant wait to see how the plot develop what with them planning to attack the infamous cloid guardian school and targetting vongola, and even more spevifically thr lightning guardian. They have no idea how much trouble they will get into... hahahhahaha... the previous chapters were really cool too! Keep up the good work
Samira Vongola chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Continua
pinkiedoll chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Kyaaaaaaa Please updateSoon :0 Love this
dreamycloud97 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Hello! Just read your story xD it's pretty nice and funny and the ocs were pretty good XDD
I like how the guardians were portrayed :P (well. Maybe except the Hibari with Chrome part. I dun like the pairing, sorry :( )
Two more chapters left only? o-o I think you have a good plot, why not try extending it? XD
anyway, I hope that since your exams are over, the next update will be soon XD
SweetPetiteBun chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Whoa wat. Tao has my last name!
Ms. Haps Happen chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Too many references. I cracked up at "babies with multi-colored pacifiers" and "if ever you meet a baby with a yellow pacifier, I suggest that you run for your life". Though phrases were not taken word by word from the fic, I kinda paraphrased it a bit as I'm lazy to browse through it again. Laughing throughout the entire chapter. Yes, even with the fight scene. I'm weird like that.

A character song has made its appearance. Not just any character song, it was a family song! Yay for family songs!

Yay. The plot is progressing smoothly. And an alliance is formed. Sort of.

Still anticipating their reactions. Can't wait to torture-um, I mean made fun of.. Eh, not that. Oh, why bother. I hate him anyway. Too annoying. Let the torture begin! *laughs*

(Apparently, letting my inner fangirl surface was a VERY bad idea. Please be noted that the previous reviews, including the one outside the parentheses, were written by my other self. I'm very sorry if she'd cause any trouble. Rest assured that she will be on her proper behaviour from now on. xD)

Kyaa! Next chappie, please! I wanna see Gokudera! And, Tsuna. And, Yohei's reaction.

Yosh, first time reviewing ALL of the chapters of a fanfic. I feel accomplished. Hope to review the others as well. Be prepared for my dose of insanity. xD

Good job, so far. Keep up the great work! :)
Ms. Haps Happen chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Curiousity will REALLY kill the cat. Ana, you're poking the wild bear. He might snap and you'd regret it.

You sure this chapter was not crack? Because the chapter was really, really amusing. Especially Ana's plight. Poor girl. Though, I must admit that some of her 'comments' were getting on my nerves. I almost got impatient with her. Such morbid thoughts. But, considering the facts presented to her, well, can't blame the girl. She just came up with the conclusion based on 'facts'.

So, Yohei contacted his big brother, huh? Wonder where that would lead? Poor Famiglia. Imagine their reactions when they would learn they they were assigned to 'attack' the Head of the Alliance's Guardian. I know that Decimo's benevolent and all, but I also know that he would not stand for one of his family being targeted. Oh, the chaos that would ensue.

Bet Mukuro had fun while possessing Yohei's body. If Ana's reaction would be enough proof. As I said earlier: Poor girl.
Ms. Haps Happen chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
"Lambo was about as evil as a clam or rainbow."

Subtle. Very subtle. And this being the thought of a mere civilian. Tsk tsk.

To be honest, I cracked up at this. Seriously. The reference is just too profound. Would love to see their reactions when the truth would be unveiled. If the students were betting on Lambo's life, I bet the ones who thought that he was (is) a prominent member of an organised crime syndicate would win big time. After all, who would place their money on such ridiculous notion? Only the daredevils.

As for the misunderstanding. I think I'm mentally scarred. The mental images. Curse the ones who came up with such..such..horrifying scene. I just can't see Chrome and Lambo together! But, the dash of ChromexHibari made up for it. Even just a bit. And, was that a hint of a LamboxI-pin? Figures.

Watch out, Himeko. Someone's out for you. *cackles maniacally*
Ms. Haps Happen chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Curiousity killed the cat, Seiji-kun. Be careful of what you want to know. You might just dig something you can't handle. Tut tut.

Oh, yeah! First time talking(?) to a character. So fun! *grins*

It seems like there would always be chaos when Ryohei is involved. Or, the Guardians for that matter.

Same as before. Nicely done.
Ms. Haps Happen chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I'm late. Should have discovered this sooner. Such interesting start. Makes me want to read all the way and finish it. Nice job portraying the characters. And the OCs weren't bad.

And, yeah. I would like to offer my congratulations on managing to create a character that could get on my nerves this early on in the story. I usually start to assess a character after a few chapters, but this particular one managed to do so in the FIRST chapter. So, congratulations!

I'm referring to Yohei (Did I get the spelling right?), of course! I hate how he thinks he's so great and all just because he have connections with some 'powerful' people, in the underworld. I hate how he looks down on people. Then claiming a girl as his PROPERTY?! Girls, or rather, we ladies are MORE than that, thank you very much. I just...arggh! I want to strangle him so freakin' much. See, he made me swear. I don't swear.

I anticipate Yohei's reaction when he learns the truth about Lambo. I have a feeling that I won't be disappointed. Let's just see how cocky he can still be after the revelation.
Anonymous 703 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Dear AwedbyAwesomeness,

I love your stories and I really look forward to them but please use contractions for will, is, are, etc. It kind of breaks up the flow of the story and makes it sound formal during the narration and when people talk. Otherwise though, I love your story!

Sorry for my rant.
Anon 703
isab1400 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
ZIZI! I never expected our Kungfu Panda to show up in a manga fanfic ;3 He fits in really well though, you did a great job! When I saw his name at the beginning I was just like, "Tao? TAO? My Tao? ZIZI?" I had to run around the house for like, 10 minutes to calm down! Really cool chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one! I can't wait till Yohei's "friends" arrive, and he hopefully finds out who Lambo is! I loooove revelation fics like that 33
Phireye chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Hehehe this story is really fun...and Tao seems like an interesting guy lol. Hahaha will we get to see Ipin in the story? She could pick Lambo up too xD

Anyway great job! Can't wait for the next update!
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »