Reviews for School Days
Chibi chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
is it exo's Tao because wushu and the last name Huang? you updated! :D and you put an exo reference in. I think you're my new favourite author because combining 2 of a girl's fandoms into 1 story is truly a way into my heart :D
Allykrau chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
kufufufu xD ahhhh i love this!
ara what is going to happen?
Soul of The World chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
T.T I can't believe it! Finally, you updated! Did you know how long I was in pain when I read the chapter? I can't bear the suspense!

P.S. I love the pairing and I still love the story! (Sorry, except you.)
IdUnNoWhAtToSaY chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Hi! I'm a new reader but I must say I love your story!
Is Tao based on Huang ZiTao of EXO M? As I read the first part I saw Tao then China the wushu. So I think it's Tao.
Thanks for updating! :)
Sleeping Jay chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Tao... kind of reminds me of Heero Yuy. But that might be because I just got out of that fandom.
I like Tao! So cool-headed. And Lambo! Discrediting Reborn behind his back... he still has that death wish, it seems.
Randomchick95 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
*squeals* for me?! Aw I feel special xD
Anyways Lambo seemed cute with the winking here. Since I'm a yaoi fan girl I found a new ship in your story... TaoxLambo but I love Lambo x I-pin more :3
Hehehe now for the storm! YOSH!# I'M EXCITED! ! xD Yohei is gonna get it soon *evil giggles*
Cookies for the awesome author for a new update! :D
xoverlover chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Great things can be said about your fic. I think your strongest point, which shines because many other fanfic authors are lacking in it, is making good OCs, who are well-balanced and believable. For Tsuna's sake, you just introduced a character with everything stacked against him in terms of Sue-ness: he's obviously powerful, talented, and even related to one of the main canons. And yet, he's believable, doesn't feel out of place at all, and yes, he's lovable already.

And would still be even if Tao had been a girl, for those who might go "but you'd call Tao a Mary Sue if it had been a girl!" (Note added because I really hate people trying to make the Sue term an anti-feminist word, instead of the critique on inconsistent character creation it's supposed to be.)

Your writing style is charming, the canons are themselves, and yes, all your OC's are awesome, making it a pleasure to read from their POV.

The one troublesome thing I see here doesn't even have anything to do with the fic. It's got to do with your author's notes at the bottom of the chapters. They take an insane amount of space, even when compared to your delightfully long chapters (which we don't mind waiting for, take your time). You're completely free to show your appreciation for your readers whichever way you want, of course, but it sorta rubs me the wrong way for two main reasons. One, you can reply individually to each non-anonymous reviewer, which makes them feel every bit as special as you making a reply to them in the chapter and saves space. Two, I have vague memories of authors in getting into trouble for dedicating large chunks of chapter to reader-author replies. To be fair, I think they might've posted chapters that weren't chapters, just their personal news and/or replies to the reviewers, which is what I think goes against the rules.

Either way, mostly personal nit-picking there, sorry if it's not welcome. Keep up with the great work!
xX Feathered Xx chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Glad to see you're still here. :3

The next one... Gokudera right? You kept dropping hints all over this chapter so...
Ooh so exciting, since I guess the secret's going to come out...? Maybe? Hm.

Tao's awesome. XD Though, at first I couldn't tell he wasn't a civilian. He sounded like a less violent version of Hibari. I like him though, and his pov does let you see the little details that neither of the other students have caught (yet?).
I have no idea who he's based on so... yeah. :P
Double-Gemini chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Wow, Yohei is a dick!
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
- w a s - e. . elling mistakes. But then again who doesn't make spelling mistakes on this sight. I can't say for sure but I think a coma or semi;colon, or a dash should've been somewhere else. But I'm more of a grammar failure. Not that I'm saying you're a failure. Like most author's I review to brighten your day. However, before I think about going any further with your stories I'm going to read other people's stories. If I find yours to be more interesting I'll return to you. Good day : I need help as well. My One Piece Ultimate, Dragon Ball Next, and Naruto Red Rose are stories you might like even though they may not be your forte. But do you think you can read and correct any errors on them. Or maybe you can review what you think. Thank you.
00-SilentObserver-13 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
O wow it's been a while but I'm happy for the update it made my day :-) can't wait for the next chap i wanna read about the chaos. Keep up the good work and that yohei guy makes me want to go all reborn and xanxus on him
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Wow you've got so many reviews... anyway, I guess Gokudera is next! I also have an idea for you, why don't you add the Varia and Arcobaleno coming to the school ?
QRed chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Tao? ._. Exo? I think I know who one you're basing it of on. XD
LucianaDemon27 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Oh my oh my, your story is wonderful dear lol I just love how Lambo referred to all his scary family members when he was giving his "life advise" to his friend it was just great xD I just can't wait and see what you come up with next! I just hope I don't wait to long but at last life just gets in the way to much so I know it can be a bit before I see the end but that is fine with me lol well then till next time dear
ja ne
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I KNOW WHO TAO IS! When I first saw Tao I fangirled and then Tao was from China and his village does wushu! And his last name Huang! And I love you for making this chapter! EXO! *continues fangirling*
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »