Reviews for School Days
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
- w a s - e. . elling mistakes. But then again who doesn't make spelling mistakes on this sight. I can't say for sure but I think a coma or semi;colon, or a dash should've been somewhere else. But I'm more of a grammar failure. Not that I'm saying you're a failure. Like most author's I review to brighten your day. However, before I think about going any further with your stories I'm going to read other people's stories. If I find yours to be more interesting I'll return to you. Good day : I need help as well. My One Piece Ultimate, Dragon Ball Next, and Naruto Red Rose are stories you might like even though they may not be your forte. But do you think you can read and correct any errors on them. Or maybe you can review what you think. Thank you.
00-SilentObserver-13 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
O wow it's been a while but I'm happy for the update it made my day :-) can't wait for the next chap i wanna read about the chaos. Keep up the good work and that yohei guy makes me want to go all reborn and xanxus on him
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Wow you've got so many reviews... anyway, I guess Gokudera is next! I also have an idea for you, why don't you add the Varia and Arcobaleno coming to the school ?
QRed chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Tao? ._. Exo? I think I know who one you're basing it of on. XD
LucianaDemon27 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Oh my oh my, your story is wonderful dear lol I just love how Lambo referred to all his scary family members when he was giving his "life advise" to his friend it was just great xD I just can't wait and see what you come up with next! I just hope I don't wait to long but at last life just gets in the way to much so I know it can be a bit before I see the end but that is fine with me lol well then till next time dear
ja ne
-Luciana
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I KNOW WHO TAO IS! When I first saw Tao I fangirled and then Tao was from China and his village does wushu! And his last name Huang! And I love you for making this chapter! EXO! *continues fangirling*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
GOKUDERA I CANT WAIT FOR THIS STORM
writer's legend chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Well, your updates aren't frequent but the chapter lengths definitely make up for them. I like this new character! You should add him to Lambo's group. He could be...like the really mild neo-Hibari of the group. Idk. Never mind. Don't quote me on that. Awesome update, I needed this! More obvious mafia interaction and opposition from Yohei please! I guess Gokudera is next up. Then all that's left is Tsuna and Lambo himself. OH YEAH, and Reborn! You've gotta include him somehow in upcoming chapters. It'd be interesting to see if his indifferent and slightly abusive attitude towards Lambo has stayed the same, died down, or intensified.
Anime Kat Reaper chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Hoo-rah! You updated!
I think it was a great idea to include one of I-pin's family members in this as she was not directly involved in this chapter herself. If any thing, the interaction between Tao and Lambo reminded me of Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryuu a bit...
The fact that there were so many indirect references and related puns/inside jokes to the mafia, it was hard not to burst out laughing in my math class.
You're not alone in finding it hard to update stuff with the start of school; I started high school, so right now it's all about getting used to a college prep schedule and keeping my grades afloat.
Never sacrifice quality over quantity, so it really doesn't matter how long ago you this is a series of drabbles, it's not extremely difficult to follow after long periods of time.
Gokudera is next? Should be funny to see the civics reaction to their interactions. Good luck, and speedy updates!
Setsu27 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
I love the chapter and can't wait for the next. Please update soon.
a better name chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
This was pretty good! A few snags with the language, but nothing that would make the fic hard too read. Your ocs seem fine. I don't particularly like them, but I don't particularly dislike them. They serve the plot well enough and fit in more or less with the general style of Reborn. Ana stands out to me for better or worse because she is interested in finding out what's going on behind the scenes whereas most female characters not involved in the mafia in the Reborn series just sort of pretend they didn't see anything. It's kind of a catch-22 for me: I don't really like the meddling type, but I don't really like the passive type either.

In your response to my response to your response, while I would enjoy more of this fic, I wouldn't want you to feel like you have to write more if you don't really want to.
Blackbuster12 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
OMG SEE WHO'S COMING NEXT XD can't wait
As always—amazing! Never let me—sorry, US—down, arentcha;)
I love the way you made Lambo's implicit meaning in his words, how the arcobaleno's part was told. It was, really man, it IS superb! You've made humor as well as heart-comforting family story yet covered in riddle-way explanation. I love it when I've to think first, what it might be
And for me, it is what khr's fans would love to see!
ARGGHHHHH YOUR STORY HAD STOLEN MY HEART DAMMIT!
Anyway, you asked me what was that in the end of my last review. Yoroshiku and onegai kudasai are few simple japanese I understand, meaning (more or less) begging for your cooperation :p I meant, in updating this story as fast as possible...kke
Sorry! (am I wrong? Please mind to tell me if it is) can I ask you, what country are you coming from? Your english is pretty well, and both your grammar and vocabulary kinda awesome (like your pen name)

That's it. Sorry it's too long haha..
Keep it up! You're one of few talented people in this site;p no offense!
lyricalgurl8 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
This chapter was really well-written. It conveyed what would most likely be the relationships of the Guardians to Lambo after a set amount of time. You've painted it wonderfully! I commend you for that. :D

The way you've incorporated 'Tao' was marvelously done, even going so far as to base him off Asari! I was scratching my head throughout the story because it rang bells in my head. I only realized it at the very end, though, you've put in a lot of thought for him. Good job!

As for the next chapter, I can't wait on how you're going to portray our ever lovable volatile Octopus. I can actually see the carnage he would wage against Yohei when he unknowingly badmouths Tsuna. AGAIN. -.-

So please, update soon! :D
death angel alice chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Not so exactly. You made hibari have  lot of appearances, soOo,welll, will you make the arcobaleno chapters?
irezel chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
jeeez this dudes a jerk. i can't wait for more tho. the plot is becoming aweeeeeeesome!
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »