Reviews for School Days
Giotto27 chapter 1 . 4/15
hahahahahahaha! that was so funny! anyway is Ana lambo's girlfriend, crush or something?
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 3 . 4/4
"Lambo was about as evil as a clam or a rainbow"
I ACTUALLY DIED AT THIS. I COULDN'T BREATHE I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD.
Evenly-Baked-Avatar chapter 5 . 4/1
This is such a cute and awesome story! I love all the main character's interactions and think all your OCs fit in well. Love it, and take your time updating!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 5 . 3/30
Awesome story! Just the thought of Hibari singing about love makes me crack up! Anyway the fight between Lambo and Hibari was pretty cool as well. I like Tao as a character too. He's pretty funny in my opinion :) I can't wait till the next update! I'm especially excited for what's going down at the school sometime in the future! I hope Tsuna finally shows up with all the guardians at the same time!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 4 . 3/30
Che, trust Mukuro to cause trouble with Hibari :) Great chapter. I'm looking forward to see how Yohei's "connections" work out too. It'll be fun that's for sure! By the way, I'm starting to really like Ana as a character! She's pretty awesome so far :)
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 2 . 3/29
Haha! Ryohei is so funny! I can only image Hibari's anger when he found the super loud sun guardian messing with his school :) I can't wait to read more!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 3/29
Haha I love stories about Lambo going to to Tsuna's school! I can't wait to see how the story progresses! Will Tsuna eventually come? Anyway I'm going to continue on to the next chapter!
bsus1412 chapter 5 . 3/14
Please keep updating this fic! This is definitively on my top tier of best Reborn fanfics. I love the timeline you have created, and definitely want to see more. Please don't abandon this story!
Seedy-acc chapter 5 . 3/13
Holy crap, you must continue writing!
Lithy chapter 3 . 3/12
Personally, Himeko, though, thought this was ridiculous. Lambo was about as evil as a clam or rainbow.

Oh, man. This sentence almost killed me. Arcobaleno means rainbow in Italian.
As evil as a clam r rainbow, eh? I totally got that!

Heehee, vongola and arcobaleno
Can't wait til they realize Lambo is the Vongola Lightning guardian!
illya chapter 5 . 2/18
next chapter please...
AkabaneKazama chapter 5 . 2/5
you'll continue this story right? give me an assurance please...I really love this story #puppyeyes
Claudine chapter 5 . 2/3