Reviews for School Days
VongolAddiction chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Is he by any chance Huang Zi Tao?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
HUANG ZITAO. I SAW WHAT U DID DERE AUTHOR
claw06 chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
Can't wait for the next update. I really want to see Lambos classmates meet the 'baby with the yellow pacifier' Lol. Amazing story
Ilovemuffins chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
Re-reading this again and I can't believe this little jewel is burried in my bookmarks. This is one of the best Lambo goes to school fics I've read and I can't wait until Gokudera picks him up or when any of the arcobaleno show up. Please update soon I really realky wanna know what happen next. Also Yohei is such a jerkass! The guy is so arrogant and Can't even do anything for himself... anyways thanks author-san!
rolling chiyo chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
One thing in my mind after read this chapter...
Yohei, you are a fool. Stupid reckless dumbass. Didn't the whole mafia knew what vongola rings and/or vg gear looks like? They are famous after inheritceremony, aren't they? They are Vongola! And you DO admit that Vongola is the greatest!
Oh, my... Looks like Im the one that hit my period here Lambo :v *nosorry!
Well, another nice chapter!
Just keep swi- keep going! XD
NikeScaret chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
Oh, I can't wait until gokudera picks him up. *sniggers* ah. this is funny. It was hilarious when he said to run away from a baby with a yellow pacifier, because, REBORN! I can't wait until the next update!
Gost reader chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
I love Your character Tao :)
demonicskylark chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
That was amazing! Have u abandoned the story!? Pls update it! It's very interesting!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
Cool so far
BeingLovexx chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
I'm really thinking now that Ana's an idiot more and more
BeingLovexx chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Ana is an idiot
Potkanka chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
This story is just overall awesome! It's so much fun and the OCs are interesting and fit the plot well. Lambo's characterization is also pretty great, it really does feel like TYL Lambo only more mature because of the circumastances (makes me wonder what the canon TYL Lambo went through to act so silly... overprotectiveness from the rest, not letting him do anything more dangerous than cleaning toilets?) but at the same time still s little whiny around his older family members (it was especially clear with Ryohei).
I'm so looking forward to Yohei getting his comeuppance, it will be delicious! Also I really hope Ana is one of those who find out about Lambo's secret in its entirety, she deserves it for all the weird stuff she has to put up with Lambo. Especially hilarious would be also her finding out that all those harebrained stories he told her were actually the truth. Actually, I really hope Seiji meets Reborn and remembers Lambo's warning... and gets to know why he should be wary. :D (Not necessarily by coming to harm himself, I don't want Seiji to be hurt, not that Reborn would hurt an innocent civilian like that, I think.)
I really do enjoy Lambo's interactions with his classmates and also his fellow guardians, the sad thing about canon is that we don't get to see him interact with Hibari or Mukuro and not even that much with some others, because he's still just an annoying kid after all. And the Ten-Year Bazooka won't keep him long enough for any such interactions to occur. So fics are the only place to get such moments like these. His fight with Hibari really made me wish we could see something like that in canon. Hibari was brutal here but also a teacher and it would probably be exactly what would be happening in canon too.
So, let me make one thing clear: Lambo's ringtone is Yakusoku no Basho e? He tried to cover it up in front of his classmates by saying it was a fake, so they wouldn't think he's close to Hibari in any way, but... in actuality, in this fic, Hibari and the rest of the family actually got together to sing this song and recorded it? It was a thing they actually did? It's... it's so sweet and touching! And the whole event of them getting together and succesfully recording the whole thing could be a whole fanfic of its own! I bet it would be hilarious but also very emotional even if not all of them would show it but they would certainly feel it... oh... dear... Do you think someone ever wrote such a fic? Would you write such a fic? Should I write such a fic? (Haha I don't really trust myself with that.) I'd realyl love to read it though...
Also I like the OCs' hilariously oblivious ironic statements, such as comparing Lambo to someone as innocent as a clam or a rainbow. Or not so oblivious statements from Lambo about them being as innocent as babies with rainbow-colored pacifiers. His crazy statements that are actually completely true really accentuate the ridiculousness of the premise of the whole KHR, but that one of the things that I really love about the manga!
Anyway, this story so far is fun. Really, really fun. And I can't wait to read the rest. Sure it's been over two years but from the responses so far it seems you're really determined to finish this story no matter how long it takes, so I believe in you! And anyway, two years isn't really that much time when it comes to unfinished WIPs, I have much older ones I'm still determined to finish one day, so I would know. XD I hope real life doesn't keep you too busy and I'm looking forward to the next chapter, no matter how long it takes for you to write it. :)
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/23/2016
This story is great. I am anticipating the future chapters.
seireidoragon chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
This story is absolutley fantastic and even though it's a bunch of one shots they're all leading up to something bigger and I think you've done a great job with the progression. I hope to read what happens in the next chapter soon.
Pineapple-Lady-sama chapter 5 . 3/5/2016
xDDD I really love your story~Though isn't Lambo supposed to be famous in mafia?And WTF?!They're planning on hitting the school then that means Hibari is going to be there I am very much waiting for the next it going to be Gokudera or Tsuna?
517 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »