Reviews for School Days
Yuuki12397 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I love this fic ! :D
Hope you're update soon o
Ah Chrome is next ... yeees ! I love her :D
Lexie-chan94 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Lambo student life if it's complicated and I feel sorry for the students who are drawn to the family, That will bring a lifetime trauma XD
LeSinner chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I can't wait until it's Tsuna's turn!
monamonalisa17 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Hello! I love your story! Please update soon! I can't wait to see it!
snitchygirl chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
It's getting more interesting. I really like how you depict Hibari. He's just so scary. The OCs are fine. I like Yohei, though. Hahaha. Cocky brat.
Blackbuster12 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Aaah aaaaaaaahhhhh #dashing around in my room#
Update update update update!
I like your writing and how you made the descriptions about the situation of Vongola that is kept as a secret but overpowering Namimori..
Hiks just if I could be like Lambo, one of Vongola family... Hell T_T I want it so badly #sorry for this unnecessary chat
Can't wait for next chapters! Hayatooo Hayatooo XD
And of course I'm interested with the wise Tsuna to appears... Please make a long one like before, and Lambo is so cute heereee XD

NAH, SEE?!PLEASE UPDATE
Sorry for too much words.. #bow 90 degrees#
snitchygirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OMG... Lambo's so cool! Aww...
RikuoNova chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
HipHipHurray U Updated!
Spectacular,Amazing,Wonderful,Super.
Look Forward To The Next Chap
dropxheartz chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
hehehe ya i would love Yohei to find out and great chapter! :3
KatoKimeka-chan chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
well that was a damn long wait...

but, in the end,..
it was worth it, :)

cant wait to see hibari or mukuro, haha
SkyBlue24 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Yay! I really want to see when tsuna comes to the school but it'll be better if ypwe save it for last. The next one should be gokudera! There'll be a fight breaking out!
Vongolafan16 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Omg that was totally awesome! I wonder who the next one is. Please keep up the awesome work. :D
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Again, dear author your Lambo is pretty spot on... I am of the opinion that after so many years of being raised by Nana AND Tsuna he would have matured into somethign rather respectable. And here, with his ability to threaten, befriend, and avoid people and unwanted questions was wonderful!
While I don't usually like OCs, this fic needs that kind of... outsider viewpoint because it si such an unusual thing to see. One's family is usually rather small and I imagine would not pick up a family member from school... Lambo would find it normal and would make little comment... and outisder is a wonderful view to see this fic from... not to mention I REALLY like all your OCs so far...
As for KHR I was crying when I read about how it was going to end. I would have LOVED to see Tsuna take up his throne... but maybe he will? The last chapter could be like a time-ship and show Tsuna running Vongola... That'd be like a dream!
Keep being awesome okay!? I look forward to more TO THE EXTREME!
Soul of The World chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Warning: This story is composed of laughs, smirks, yelling of "GO!" and a lot of craziness, please take care of how you right it because you will be held responsible of the faints and stomach aches.
XxAlysxX chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
At least the story today has a moral, never mess with Hibari's school. A I guess Hibari never truly left the school just like a P.E. teacher from my school.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »