Reviews for School Days
Soul of The World chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Warning: This story is composed of laughs, smirks, yelling of "GO!" and a lot of craziness, please take care of how you right it because you will be held responsible of the faints and stomach aches.
XxAlysxX chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
At least the story today has a moral, never mess with Hibari's school. A I guess Hibari never truly left the school just like a P.E. teacher from my school.
NaturalSam14 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Uwaa I love your OC's and most definitely do not think it's too much. I can't wait for that ignorant yohei to get tor- ahem I mean talked to (hehe). Also ryohei coming to the school was just so fantastic, and I just love the relations he has with his guardians. I'm most definitely excited for the Mukuro visit and Tsuna visit, I mean I can already tell i'll be just WOW. Anyway, thxz so much for updating and I just cannot wait for the next chapter (hopefully as soon as possible)!
Raevi chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Of course Hibari would ditch his job for the sake of protecting Namimori... I wonder who is next to visit Lambo, hopefully Mukuro or Gokudera... Anyways, awesome update, can't wait till the next chapter!
Endless Sky chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Lambo-sama is soo cool and suave!

Thank God! This is one of the few fics that involve the characters being cool in school and not getting found out to be in the mafia.. Please keep it that way!
Freefan1412 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
A nice chapter. It is always kind of amazing how the Vongola Family can take brain breaking insanity in stride and mix to it. xd
Randomchick95 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
The ending of reborn was sad yet good haha made me cry abit. Hopefully you update it soon though with chapters like this I can be patient :D can't wait for the mist and please "kick yohei's ass! ..ok maybe not but leave him veerrry traumatized! Hahaha I think Mukuro's been influencing me o:
floral-affinity chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Uwahh! It's a long chapter, hooray! Which reminds me, when will Yohei find out about Lambo's connections? I can't wait to see his face. xD Great chapter! I can't wait to see Tsuna's chapter. :) I have a feeling it's going to be Gokudera next. Haha. Or maybe Hibari...NAHH.
bells-mannequin chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
What an EXTREMELY awesome chapter :D Oh my god, I just LOVED it. That first scene with the introduction of the OC, and the limousine scene? Epic!

For now, I think Seiji is my favourite OC of yours - but Ana and such are nice too :)

I'm looking forward to your next chapter - Mukuro and Chrome, yay! :)

Oh, and on the KHR ending: I was kinda surprised, to be honest. I think the last arc was very good, all in all, but the conclusion was weak. I would have wanted some more closure, I guess ... a peak in the future to see Tsuna as the true head of Vongola or something. How it's ended right now, it was too open, and not very satisfactory for the fans, I'd say. I would've wished for a better ending for the manga, but alas ...
Jazebeth chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
hey, you (probably) need to put line in this story so it could seperate AN's and the actual story...

anyway, the plot is good (can't wait to see Yohei shocked expression when he know Lambo is a part of 'the Mafia' hehe) and i cant wait 4 the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Lol, I think that this chapter is even better than the first. You can respond to non-anonymous reviews on an individual basis, you know.
I guess it was a strange thing to say. Earthbound is a cult classic video game for the Super Nintendo. That's where Ness comes from, if you've played Super Smash Bros. The terrifying villain's name is "Giygas" and he is also known as "Giegue" in the Japanese version and in the prequel game. He is one of the most disturbing final bosses in history, according to most people.
One piece of criticism I forgot to give you on the first chapter was that I thought that the way what's-his-face the bad guy acted was a bit... um... I'm not sure what the word I'm looking for is. Heavy handed? It was kind of an over-the-top saturday morning cartoon bully thing. Cliche, maybe?
As for the series end... actually, I didn't realize it had ended until you said so. I thought it was okay. I think the author made a wise decision in leaving some things hanging, although we pretty much know what happens thanks to the future arc. I'd like to see the author come back to it at some point, but I think it's best she takes a break for now. I at least get the booby prize for correctly guessing Reborn's fate after getting his curse lifted before it was published.
Well, naturally Mukuro would be funnier, but Chrome is cute too, although most of her comedic potential comes from the chemistry she has with Ken and Chikusa. Knowing that Mukuro out-classes Chrome in terms of the sheer number of drooling fanpersons, and is second in that regard only to Hibari, I'm putting my money on Mukuro. Oh yeah, Hibari's the principal. Has to be Mukuro then.
(insert not-so-witty one-liner about biting people to death here)
Aytheria chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I had to go back and figure out what it was I wrote in my last review. Haha. Ah well. I'm very glad you updated this and plan to do so again in the near(ish?) future! This one was very amusing and I can just imagine the explosive situations Ryouhei gets into as well as how much he aggravates Hibari XD

Although, I read the AN and WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ENDED? (I stopped reading just around the arcabaleno fight arc for some reason...time? oh, wait, the uploads were missing a chapter. okay. whatever...anyway, I stopped reading and was gonna come back to it later and now you say it ENDED? *dies*)

I am currently panicking. Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Thank god for fanfiction, that's all I can say. Need more KHR! .
punkdraco chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Great chapter, update soon.
Double-Gemini chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Ha ha ha ha, I can't see how I didn't see that coming. Of course Hibari would become the principal! It would make him picking up Lambo even funnier once you get around to it. Hey, are you going to keep using the OC's I think Seiji is a pretty funny guy and I can't wait to see what happens if he ever gets to see the "multicolored flames and violent animals". XD
Cocopop55 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
_ you know I always thought that one day hibari would take over namimori middle so I can't believe that it actually happen in this story

OMG this made me sooo happy

PLZ continue with this great fanfic

Ciao ciao