Reviews for School Days
Cooooooooool!

Can't wait to read more

Junemary
Aytheria chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
YES. I am VERY interested. I love these sorts of outsider POV fics. 3 Please please PLEASE continue.

Ria
irezel chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
ohohoho, excellent. pleaaaaase post more sometime soon!
xoverlover chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Haha, that was a wonderful one-shot, I hope to read more soon! It would be very very lovely to see more.

You're completely right about the Vongola Gear - it's awesome, but what can be more obvious than large accessories, all of which proudly show the Vongola Family symbol? I've always thought it would be way more discreet if they could switch from Rings to Gear somehow. It's true Mafiosi would know to look for Vongola Rings to identify higher echelon of the Family, but the Vongola Gear is broadcasting to anyone in-the-know, including policemen. So both have their downsides.

And sorry for that little rant, seems a bit much for a simple comment about "I like that you're using the rings instead". xD

Anyhow. I liked the characterization, Yamamoto was completely in-character, and it's amusing to see you kept to Lambo's "coolness" but clearly show he's still immature. Most people either keep not-yet-fifteen older Lambo childish like he was at five, and others overdo the "cool" aura he has. But you have a really nice balance! It's awesome.

So yeah. Looking forward to more!
sleepdeprived91 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
oOOoh... so interesting... i always find reading these kind of fic (from other people's perspective) to be fun... different perspectives are nice... especially unknown ones...
kyuuo chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
super idea
hope to see more of the guardians or tsuna too?
will those three find out that lambo is vongola?
looking forward to the next chapter
Vongola-Nicole chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I enjoyed this very much so please do continue it!
sharksinsunglasses chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great story! :D

I love how Lambo has obviously grown up a lot, but is still very him. Of course Yamamoto pops up before he can kick butt, XD I don't even know who I want to see next!

I like Ana, too. I usually don't say this about OC's but I'd actually like to see more of her.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is so nice :D I really am looking forward to your next chapters! :D :D
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You know, I love the idea that Lambo has matured so much and that he still retains that 'Lambo-ness' within him.
I love his attitude towards the mafia and then his Tsuna-nii-san! I love it!
Please do more, the style is quite refreshing. Please continue!
a better name chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love adult Lambo... I really like the way you hint at the shades of the hyper-idiot personality he held as a 4 year old, and the way he still gets pwned before he gets to do anything cool.
Giegue family? I can't help but think of Earthbound. I know that they're an official family in Reborn, though.
Fanelight chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I think that the starting plot is nice. I was expecting Gokudera though to be the first to come :) Anyway, nice plot. :D
Maa maa chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
You should do ones where the other guardians come and pick Lambo up and then you should have one where all the guardians show up and then they fight with yohei's mafia and then he'd find out who they are and be scared of Lambo
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love it! :) Yohei is lucky it wasnt Hayato though. I cant decide which guardian I would want to see the most. I hope the students eventually figure out Lambo is in the Mafia before the end of the story. I love reading about the students' reactions. :)
Umei no Mai chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is pretty cool and I am interested in more, if there is more.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »