Reviews for School Days
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Still lack! D': *cries* you should make Yohei suffering if he know Lambo's identity as Vongola's family. Doesn't need to know about Guardian thought.

But I'm glad Yamamoto's there and stop their fighting with Shigure Kintoki.

Please make the second chapter of this fic! *cries*

Because it's rare to see Lambo actually strong in fron of their friend in TYL(2) form!
danilion chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Cool. :) Can't wait to see what would happen if Mukuro or Chrome were the ones picking Lambo up, although I doubt Mukuro would even agree to it in the first place...
Double-Gemini chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I found this to be really cute and I can't wait for more! I would love to see what happens when the other guardians come to pick him up. Can you imagine how terrified all those kids would be when Kyouya comes to pick him up?!
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oooh i sooo looved this please update!
dropxheartz chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
please release the chapter! I love this way too much
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice. I hope you'll doe more of this. The thread with the mafia had me smirking all the while; i loved how Lambo talked himself out of it and reaped a few praises to his family all the while. xd
psychoticKisshu chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
More of these would be awesome! ...Er, the Varia wouldn't be sent to pick him up, would they? I'm not sure the school would survive that encounter.
Soul of The World chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I really love this! This is really a rare story, I'm so glad I'm looking for stories now. Though there are some grammar mistakes but I still love this story! I want to read the next chapter!

I also like how you made it suspenseful then suddenly, Yamamoto comes, it's so funny and exciting! I noticed that Lambo is acting more and more like Gokudera, funny! I hope you continue!
hitman reborn chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
can you please update?
tsunahime0602 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
More... I love "reveal" fics, and this is awesome. Wonderful grammar compared to some other fics, and the personalities...epic, perfect. I hope to see more, cause this is interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very Nicely written :)
I hope you update soon!
RememberTheMuse chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hahaha, I wonder who will pick him up next! I have a feeling Tsuna is going to be last right? What about Reborn?
NaturalSam14 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I love this story to the EXTREME! I can't wait for the other one-shots! ;P
vanillabeast chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
awsome maybe you should do one with Tsuna or Gokudera next time
yumitadashi chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Ahahaa, this was great! I loved reading it and would love to read more with the other Guardians! (Especially Gokudera, Hibari and Mukuro should end up being hilarious omg)

Yumi