Reviews for School Days
kyuuo chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
super idea
hope to see more of the guardians or tsuna too?
will those three find out that lambo is vongola?
looking forward to the next chapter
Vongola-Nicole chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I enjoyed this very much so please do continue it!
sharksinsunglasses chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great story! :D

I love how Lambo has obviously grown up a lot, but is still very him. Of course Yamamoto pops up before he can kick butt, XD I don't even know who I want to see next!

I like Ana, too. I usually don't say this about OC's but I'd actually like to see more of her.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is so nice :D I really am looking forward to your next chapters! :D :D
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You know, I love the idea that Lambo has matured so much and that he still retains that 'Lambo-ness' within him.
I love his attitude towards the mafia and then his Tsuna-nii-san! I love it!
Please do more, the style is quite refreshing. Please continue!
a better name chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love adult Lambo... I really like the way you hint at the shades of the hyper-idiot personality he held as a 4 year old, and the way he still gets pwned before he gets to do anything cool.
Giegue family? I can't help but think of Earthbound. I know that they're an official family in Reborn, though.
Fanelight chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I think that the starting plot is nice. I was expecting Gokudera though to be the first to come :) Anyway, nice plot. :D
Maa maa chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
You should do ones where the other guardians come and pick Lambo up and then you should have one where all the guardians show up and then they fight with yohei's mafia and then he'd find out who they are and be scared of Lambo
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love it! :) Yohei is lucky it wasnt Hayato though. I cant decide which guardian I would want to see the most. I hope the students eventually figure out Lambo is in the Mafia before the end of the story. I love reading about the students' reactions. :)
Umei no Mai chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is pretty cool and I am interested in more, if there is more.
chippo843 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Interesting! Please do update this
moja ganda chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
please update soon I want Hibari to pick up Lambo next hehehehehehe
Santoka chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh, this was good. Not exaggerated but funny nonetheless :)
I can't wait for the others
aBoastingjerK chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow! i like, love, and looked up to it.
Yeah! you should make some again, but not too much since people would be bored by it. well bye
Dragonfly10 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is awesome! Please do more!
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »