Reviews for School Days
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
Amazing!~
LovEInsanity chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
please update if your still active
Ming028 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This is freaking amazing! I love how you portrayed Lambo as a school student. I cannot wait to see the conclusion to this story :)
Lulumo chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Orrrr, the gears can stift between rings and gears.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Looking forward to future chapters. I like how each chapter is in somebody else's POV.
AeroShylph chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Wll this is refreshing. I've been lately overwhelmed by the amount of romance and angst in this fandom reading this kind of light-hearted stories brings a smile to my face :3
Reader-0016 chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Please update :) It's a great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Update soon!
TheDevilOn chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
can't you update... this story is really interesting...please continue it until it finish... i'm the follower as a guest before i register in the ff...
Katharo Lefko chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Hi!
So, after re-reading this fic for about the millionth(?) time, I want to say that as much as I love it, I NEED MORE!
I know writers hate it when they feel pressured by people who keep pestering them to update, but even so, I have to add myself to that list.
You are probably very busy with the real world (I'm sorry, but we have to live in it...), but please please please please please (really, I'm begging here) update as soon as you get the chance.
This is definitely one of my favourite fics and you just keep ticking more and more imaginary boxes in my mind of what would make the best fanfic ever (allow me: KHR, future-fic, school-setting, 1896, Lampin, not-so-subtle-references-to-EXO... The list goes on).
So, to sum up what just turned into a REALLY long review with more rambling then actual reviewing, please update when you can and continue this wonderful story that soooo many people (including myself) love.
Hope the real world doesn't get too difficult and busy ;)
(PS: Please put Ipin in next chapter)
cctrail chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Oh. My. Gucci.
With all the stuff that's been happening right now, seeing Tao here was just beautiful TUT
At first I was like,
Ohhhh Tao me likey that nameeee
And then I saw he was form China and was like,
Ohhhhhh coincidences ;D
And then, it happened.
Wushu. And Huang.
I SHALL 3 YOU FOREVER FOR THIS
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Huang? Tao? Do you mean Huang Zitao? He practiced Wushu and he's a member of EXO, a South Korean-Chinese Pop group.
Nicole NightLock chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
This is fun to read!~ Please update sooner or latee!~
Ryner510 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
This is pretty cool story. Hope you continue since I want to know when will other appear xD
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
but where is i-pin? I need lambo and her to be together so that ana and everyone else crushing on him will know he's taken!
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »