Reviews for School Days
Potkanka chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
This story is just overall awesome! It's so much fun and the OCs are interesting and fit the plot well. Lambo's characterization is also pretty great, it really does feel like TYL Lambo only more mature because of the circumastances (makes me wonder what the canon TYL Lambo went through to act so silly... overprotectiveness from the rest, not letting him do anything more dangerous than cleaning toilets?) but at the same time still s little whiny around his older family members (it was especially clear with Ryohei).
I'm so looking forward to Yohei getting his comeuppance, it will be delicious! Also I really hope Ana is one of those who find out about Lambo's secret in its entirety, she deserves it for all the weird stuff she has to put up with Lambo. Especially hilarious would be also her finding out that all those harebrained stories he told her were actually the truth. Actually, I really hope Seiji meets Reborn and remembers Lambo's warning... and gets to know why he should be wary. :D (Not necessarily by coming to harm himself, I don't want Seiji to be hurt, not that Reborn would hurt an innocent civilian like that, I think.)
I really do enjoy Lambo's interactions with his classmates and also his fellow guardians, the sad thing about canon is that we don't get to see him interact with Hibari or Mukuro and not even that much with some others, because he's still just an annoying kid after all. And the Ten-Year Bazooka won't keep him long enough for any such interactions to occur. So fics are the only place to get such moments like these. His fight with Hibari really made me wish we could see something like that in canon. Hibari was brutal here but also a teacher and it would probably be exactly what would be happening in canon too.
So, let me make one thing clear: Lambo's ringtone is Yakusoku no Basho e? He tried to cover it up in front of his classmates by saying it was a fake, so they wouldn't think he's close to Hibari in any way, but... in actuality, in this fic, Hibari and the rest of the family actually got together to sing this song and recorded it? It was a thing they actually did? It's... it's so sweet and touching! And the whole event of them getting together and succesfully recording the whole thing could be a whole fanfic of its own! I bet it would be hilarious but also very emotional even if not all of them would show it but they would certainly feel it... oh... dear... Do you think someone ever wrote such a fic? Would you write such a fic? Should I write such a fic? (Haha I don't really trust myself with that.) I'd realyl love to read it though...
Also I like the OCs' hilariously oblivious ironic statements, such as comparing Lambo to someone as innocent as a clam or a rainbow. Or not so oblivious statements from Lambo about them being as innocent as babies with rainbow-colored pacifiers. His crazy statements that are actually completely true really accentuate the ridiculousness of the premise of the whole KHR, but that one of the things that I really love about the manga!
Anyway, this story so far is fun. Really, really fun. And I can't wait to read the rest. Sure it's been over two years but from the responses so far it seems you're really determined to finish this story no matter how long it takes, so I believe in you! And anyway, two years isn't really that much time when it comes to unfinished WIPs, I have much older ones I'm still determined to finish one day, so I would know. XD I hope real life doesn't keep you too busy and I'm looking forward to the next chapter, no matter how long it takes for you to write it. :)
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/23/2016
This story is great. I am anticipating the future chapters.
seireidoragon chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
This story is absolutley fantastic and even though it's a bunch of one shots they're all leading up to something bigger and I think you've done a great job with the progression. I hope to read what happens in the next chapter soon.
Pineapple-Lady-sama chapter 5 . 3/5/2016
xDDD I really love your story~Though isn't Lambo supposed to be famous in mafia?And WTF?!They're planning on hitting the school then that means Hibari is going to be there I am very much waiting for the next it going to be Gokudera or Tsuna?
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
Amazing!~
LovEInsanity chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
please update if your still active
Ming028 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This is freaking amazing! I love how you portrayed Lambo as a school student. I cannot wait to see the conclusion to this story :)
Lulumo chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Orrrr, the gears can stift between rings and gears.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Looking forward to future chapters. I like how each chapter is in somebody else's POV.
AeroShylph chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Wll this is refreshing. I've been lately overwhelmed by the amount of romance and angst in this fandom reading this kind of light-hearted stories brings a smile to my face :3
Reader-0016 chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Please update :) It's a great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Update soon!
TheDevilOn chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
can't you update... this story is really interesting...please continue it until it finish... i'm the follower as a guest before i register in the ff...
Katharo Lefko chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Hi!
So, after re-reading this fic for about the millionth(?) time, I want to say that as much as I love it, I NEED MORE!
I know writers hate it when they feel pressured by people who keep pestering them to update, but even so, I have to add myself to that list.
You are probably very busy with the real world (I'm sorry, but we have to live in it...), but please please please please please (really, I'm begging here) update as soon as you get the chance.
This is definitely one of my favourite fics and you just keep ticking more and more imaginary boxes in my mind of what would make the best fanfic ever (allow me: KHR, future-fic, school-setting, 1896, Lampin, not-so-subtle-references-to-EXO... The list goes on).
So, to sum up what just turned into a REALLY long review with more rambling then actual reviewing, please update when you can and continue this wonderful story that soooo many people (including myself) love.
Hope the real world doesn't get too difficult and busy ;)
(PS: Please put Ipin in next chapter)
cctrail chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Oh. My. Gucci.
With all the stuff that's been happening right now, seeing Tao here was just beautiful TUT
At first I was like,
Ohhhh Tao me likey that nameeee
And then I saw he was form China and was like,
Ohhhhhh coincidences ;D