Reviews for School Days
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Can't wait til they realize Lambo is the Vongola Lightning guardian!
illya chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
next chapter please...
AkabaneKazama chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
you'll continue this story right? give me an assurance please...I really love this story #puppyeyes
Claudine chapter 5 . 2/3/2015
update please...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Omg, u have to keep writing! I love it so, so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
HAha. So hilarious love it
FandomAllTheWay chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
huh.. yohei never knew Lambo is the part of guardian.. but Lambo good at keeping secret, not like 5 year old Lambo -.- oh well.. i guess i have to say "DAMN" for lambo to keep it secret! i'mn just reading these and i got impatient. like.. srsly! Just say "I'm the part of Vongola family, and never make me angry or... i will call Tsuna-nii for this!" i'm so impatient.. -.-

But it was good tho.. can't wait for chap 6
Anon chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Tao...EXO! My fav group.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
GYAAAAAA! THIS IS AWESOME!
I love the way you portray Lambo. It's amazing, and he has sucha funny humor to him. He's cool but also his usual lazy self, and i absolutely LOVE that.
At first, i didn't understand that the "storm" code was what it was. I thought it meant Gokudera was going to pick up Lambo from school. XD
Then i read it again (and i am fully awake as opposed tothe first time i read, which was when i was half asleep) and then i was like:
HOLY CRAP THE GUIGUE-WHATSIT FAMILY ARE ATTACKING?! THERE IS A SERIOUS BREACH OF ALLIANCE WITH THE VONGOLA?!
Now I'm connecting the dots to all the explosions that have been happening.
This is amazing. I love how you put it in a regular person's pov, and how you hide all the mafia related incidents.

I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD HAVE A CHAPTER WHERE THE REGULAR FRIENDS FIND OUT LAMBO IS IN THE VONGOLA!
Especially Seiji. I love that boy. He needs to know, at least, since they found they could trust him.
I hope you find time in your busy life to update. It's REALLY awesome.
Ciao!
YazzyFic chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
The idea of Principle Hibari is hilarious and awesome. And I love outsider POV fics. This one is really great. You're really depicting Lambo as a really charming and mischievous kid.
1sunfun chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Good.
MochiIce chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
This is soo extremely funny. I love it. I hope you'll continue the last 2 chapters.
rainbowsandcottoncandies chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
The story is getting more and more exciting! Please don't stop here and please update soon!
An Angel Can Fly chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Omgomgomgomg. I love this. Please continue rhue series. I love lambos life lessons. And i like al ur update soon. : )
CaRia14 chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Pacifiers! LOL!
This story was so good! I read it all within the hour! Thanks for writing this this made my day :)
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »