Reviews for School Days
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Huang? Tao? Do you mean Huang Zitao? He practiced Wushu and he's a member of EXO, a South Korean-Chinese Pop group.
Nicole NightLock chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
This is fun to read!~ Please update sooner or latee!~
Ryner510 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
This is pretty cool story. Hope you continue since I want to know when will other appear xD
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
but where is i-pin? I need lambo and her to be together so that ana and everyone else crushing on him will know he's taken!
SlashFan chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Love It!
Hope to read the next chapter soon 3
Would like to see Tsuna's appearance tooooooo
I-AM-A-SUPER-SADIST chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
soon. Pls!
Baozi chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Hi! I really like your story! Hahahha hope you update soon... and btw why is Yohei annoying af? Lol! anyway I saw what you did there with Tao! /sending knowing looks/ hahahha! I'm glad that Huang ZiTao made an appearance in a KHR ff,my 2 fave things in one ff.. that makes me so happy (btw Tao is my bias lol)
wiiTneSs chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
I love how you portray lambo and everyone. I hope up i-pin and 'dame' tsuna will make an appearance at the school. Amazing story.
Giotto27 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
hahahahahahahaha! super love it! lambo is so adorable and cool! I-pin is his girlfriend! well, that was plain obvious.. they were playmates since they were kids..
Anyway, I cant wait for the next chapter! please update son!
Giotto27 chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
hahahahahaha! ryohei your the extreme man!
Giotto27 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
hahahahahahaha! that was so funny! anyway is Ana lambo's girlfriend, crush or something?
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
"Lambo was about as evil as a clam or a rainbow"
I ACTUALLY DIED AT THIS. I COULDN'T BREATHE I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD.
Evenly-Baked-Avatar chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
This is such a cute and awesome story! I love all the main character's interactions and think all your OCs fit in well. Love it, and take your time updating!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
Awesome story! Just the thought of Hibari singing about love makes me crack up! Anyway the fight between Lambo and Hibari was pretty cool as well. I like Tao as a character too. He's pretty funny in my opinion :) I can't wait till the next update! I'm especially excited for what's going down at the school sometime in the future! I hope Tsuna finally shows up with all the guardians at the same time!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Che, trust Mukuro to cause trouble with Hibari :) Great chapter. I'm looking forward to see how Yohei's "connections" work out too. It'll be fun that's for sure! By the way, I'm starting to really like Ana as a character! She's pretty awesome so far :)
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »