Reviews for School Days
TheDevilOn chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
can't you update... this story is really interesting...please continue it until it finish... i'm the follower as a guest before i register in the ff...
Katharo Lefko chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Hi!
So, after re-reading this fic for about the millionth(?) time, I want to say that as much as I love it, I NEED MORE!
I know writers hate it when they feel pressured by people who keep pestering them to update, but even so, I have to add myself to that list.
You are probably very busy with the real world (I'm sorry, but we have to live in it...), but please please please please please (really, I'm begging here) update as soon as you get the chance.
This is definitely one of my favourite fics and you just keep ticking more and more imaginary boxes in my mind of what would make the best fanfic ever (allow me: KHR, future-fic, school-setting, 1896, Lampin, not-so-subtle-references-to-EXO... The list goes on).
So, to sum up what just turned into a REALLY long review with more rambling then actual reviewing, please update when you can and continue this wonderful story that soooo many people (including myself) love.
Hope the real world doesn't get too difficult and busy ;)
(PS: Please put Ipin in next chapter)
cctrail chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Oh. My. Gucci.
With all the stuff that's been happening right now, seeing Tao here was just beautiful TUT
At first I was like,
Ohhhh Tao me likey that nameeee
And then I saw he was form China and was like,
Ohhhhhh coincidences ;D
And then, it happened.
Wushu. And Huang.
I SHALL 3 YOU FOREVER FOR THIS
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Huang? Tao? Do you mean Huang Zitao? He practiced Wushu and he's a member of EXO, a South Korean-Chinese Pop group.
Nicole NightLock chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
This is fun to read!~ Please update sooner or latee!~
Ryner510 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
This is pretty cool story. Hope you continue since I want to know when will other appear xD
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
but where is i-pin? I need lambo and her to be together so that ana and everyone else crushing on him will know he's taken!
SlashFan chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Love It!
Hope to read the next chapter soon 3
Would like to see Tsuna's appearance tooooooo
I-AM-A-SUPER-SADIST chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
soon. Pls!
Baozi chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Hi! I really like your story! Hahahha hope you update soon... and btw why is Yohei annoying af? Lol! anyway I saw what you did there with Tao! /sending knowing looks/ hahahha! I'm glad that Huang ZiTao made an appearance in a KHR ff,my 2 fave things in one ff.. that makes me so happy (btw Tao is my bias lol)
wiiTneSs chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
I love how you portray lambo and everyone. I hope up i-pin and 'dame' tsuna will make an appearance at the school. Amazing story.
Giotto27 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
hahahahahahahaha! super love it! lambo is so adorable and cool! I-pin is his girlfriend! well, that was plain obvious.. they were playmates since they were kids..
Anyway, I cant wait for the next chapter! please update son!
Giotto27 chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
hahahahahaha! ryohei your the extreme man!
Giotto27 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
hahahahahahaha! that was so funny! anyway is Ana lambo's girlfriend, crush or something?
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
"Lambo was about as evil as a clam or a rainbow"
I ACTUALLY DIED AT THIS. I COULDN'T BREATHE I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD.
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »