Reviews for Who or What am I
Marato Eto chapter 5 . 6/28
You know, as much as i hate Harems, you make me hate them slightly more, mainly, Mei is a grown woman in her late twenties to early thirties, she would not be attracted to a underdeveloped, short, relatively dumb (at this point) child, it is just not how a grown woman works.
Monster King chapter 41 . 6/19
Great story loved how you gave Naruto telekinesis and foresight abilities as well as jugo, Karin and Suigetsu as a team never watched the moviend chronicle but that didn't stop me from enjoying this story. I see like a lot of Naruto fans you seem to have it out for Danza I can understand why you dislike him giving his nature though we both have different views on him once again great story.
Monkinator7 chapter 41 . 6/3
Besides the rather splendid fact that this story was completed, there was really no completion of Naruto and his multiple relationships. Truly sad...
Best story so far
CCSakuraforever chapter 41 . 4/15
Esta muy bueno el fics me gusto mucho mas lo que sucedio despues del destierro mas que consiguio cumplir su sueƱo
Freaking awesome, can't believe I missed this little gem! Bravo!
246vili chapter 22 . 3/18
Okay chapter, but what was the name of the hostess of the inn? Kiriko or Akeno or Akeno Kiriko? She said first her name is Kiriko but you referred to her as Akeno many times.
demonhunter023 chapter 35 . 3/8
good
demonhunter023 chapter 28 . 3/7
nice
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 13 . 2/17
ah so Chao and her mom are OC's. well saves me the trouble of having to google them to find out what anime they are from. drives me nuts when I cant figure out such details.
246vili chapter 13 . 1/15
I'm not sure how will Tsunade take the news of Naruto being a playboy. Jiraya will be proud of him no doubt, but Tsunade might try to kill him for 'turning Naruto into a pervert'.
246vili chapter 7 . 1/14
Another village, another girl or two for Naruto.
OutOfReality08 chapter 2 . 1/11
What was that thing he touched?
...
You're properly going to ignore me and leave me to find out by finishing the fanfic, well, I will finish this fanfic.
OutOfReality08 chapter 1 . 1/11
What a sad beginning. What a shame that Naruto could have been the best if only the civilian council weren't so scared.
IGOT7ARMYs chapter 18 . 1/2
deidara says katsu\kasu when using boom, and his verbal tick yeah and un