Reviews for Being Erica 5x03 A Tattered Rose
SapphireDragonFly chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Oh my god, I am so so so so so sorry for taking what seems like an entire season to finally read this! Every line brought me back to the television show, just as your previous episodes did. I know why I love this story with a passion!
Now to comment on this update:
Tom and his ex: Are toooootally going to grow closer and cause a shift of drama in his new relationship!
Sarah: So glad that she didn't actually use the herione! But, I am worried... She had what I'm assuming was unprotected sex... She may get an STD or pregnant... / I hope not!
Erica: Lost her shoe, like Cinderella. That stuck out to me. I once walked around without my heels on 'cuz they hurt and I said, "Oh, I'm just pulling a Cinderella." :) She really makes an amazing therapist. I love her voice overs.
Brent: Poor Brent gets blamed for all. :( He is such a good guy!
Rachel: Ugh, I liked her before all this! It's always the minor characters that are up to no good... I see her reasons though. But, to choose her boyfriend over her friends... No matter the cause. I don't like it. I wonder what will happen to her now.
Tom: He keeps smiling at the door! Awww, he knows Erica is on the other side! I hope he sees her! Omg!
The concept: Assuming makes an ass out of yourself. You never know what a persons true reasons are. I feel like I should apply this to my everyday life. Just the other day I found out something not so pleasant from someone I thought was my friend. But, maybe there is more to it. But, I digress!
LOVE, the update. Keep them coming! I soooo wish you recieved more comments from people. You deserve more! The only suggestion I can think of is if all the episodes were put into one story. Because, when someone finds part 3, they might not think to look for part 1. You know?
Again, I apologize for taking so long to read this! I actually haven't been on the site much in the past month...or two... I'm not sure how long its been actually. Ever since school started for me again in September I've been overworked. College Life /
But, Enough about me... This probably should have been more of a private message lol. Can't wait for the next episode!
Queen of Loopholes chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
You can't leave it there! No way!