Reviews for Wings of the Night
art chic 99 chapter 1 . 2/26
I don't mean to be rude but I believed your story would be better if broken into chapters it would be easier to follow then the one long continuous story you have now.
RobinLover321 chapter 1 . 1/27
OMg that was not what I was expecting. It was amazing though. I love it. Maybe add a sequel to it that shows when damian comes into the picture. Maybe have Dick know damian from his five years with them? Idk I just think it would be cool to do something like that. Well anyway thanks for the awesome story.
Shadow of the Moon555 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I really like this and I hope you keep writing because you are really good at it ;)
Nightwing Lady chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Ok...that part with you explaining how Bruce beat Dick when he was younger really caught me by surprise, but you totally made up for it with that fluffy father/son ending between them :D this was a great reinterpration of a great movie! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
And I also love the relationships you established between the bat boys! There was a huge lack of that in the movie! XD
Anyways, great story! :D has been added to my faves!
Lakeshine chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Okay I loved this and deserved way more reviews! The only thing I didn't like to much was Jason's use of all of Dick's quotes in the movie. They were just too...Dick... and Jason was becoming Red Hood too not becoming more like Dick... However I did like the backstory on Dick and why he left so the story made more sense and the addition of Timmy! Overall it was fantastic!
The One Who Is All chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
The story is an interesting concept and very well developed. However, it is slightly confusing when you are talking about Red Hood. I personally think that Jason would have been more like Dick, as a way to emulate Dicks behavior. You have to remember too, Dick could have ended up like Jason after being immersed in the Pit. People grow up differently based upon their expierences,
Sleuthy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was a great concept and could've been a great story, but you need to work on the originality of your prose.
While this story differed from the movie in several key aspects, the bulk of the narrative read as a transcript. Many of the changes were affected as name swaps alone, failing to account for the differences in the two Robins' personalities, while the others lacked depth. The ending was particularly cliche and Mary-Suesqe.

That said, keep practising and I'm sure you'll get better :)
skippy1967 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
perfect story. so great. awesome.

Insomniac4sure chapter 1 . 10/13/2012