Reviews for Beginnings With No Ends
Goldeneye chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Hey, man you have some serious skills as a writer.
snakedabomb chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Lol, momo always makes me laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This would be great!
IF, there was a chapter 2 at some point...

Kudos for being one of the rare authors in the To Love-ru fandom with some real skill, it's so nice to read a fanfic where I'm not wondering about the creators nationality, grade level, or intellect.
Huh chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Perfect
Orfeo D. Knightwalker chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ah, I remember this story! I'm glad to see it's back up again, I really liked it when I first read it.

My favorite part was definitely the conversation between Rito and Momo. I always find it funny how she refutes his objections to the "Harem Plan" every single time with such logical arguments, but I especially like Rito still remains stubborn even so, as he remains true to his character. (Otherwise, the story would be pretty boring, right?)

Also, I find that Rito here is a bit more mature than in the manga, but I think that's fine too. Honestly, after all the hijinks he's been through, it would be weird if he didn't adapt and become a bit more grown-up. I honestly look forward to seeing how he deals with the inevitable "troubles" he encounters in this story.

And the ending of this chapter really piked my curiosity. Obviously Momo is planning something with Haruna, but I get the feeling that it's a little more complex than her usual plans. (Though that might just be me.) In any case, I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what happens.
The To LOVE-Ru Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ah, I remember this story! I love the interplay between Momo and Rito when they're talking about the Harem Plan. You portrayed them very well, as always.

The concept for this fic is really endearing, too. I've read a lot of your stories, so I know you have plenty of first chapters lying around. I'm glad you're posting them :)

Since this isn't a conventional fic, I won't do a traditional review.

Leter!
Julius Slash chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
The comedy was great; I laughed at the conversation between Rito and Momo. I think you should inject some comedy into the other stories you're working with except Empty Memories: True Heart. I like the melancholy filled atmosphere its giving off.

Thanks for your hard work and good luck