Reviews for Bet Wrong
TheRedConverseGirl chapter 2 . 7/10/2019
aww this made my day! Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us! Loved it ️
Wangz chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Jaja so good
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
It's cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
You amazing and this was amazing I hope you write more
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I loved that. The ending was the only thing that brought out my smile all day. Thank you so much. :)
White.Rose.Didi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
What?! That's all?! You can't leave us hanging like that! You don't even understand how amazing this thing actually is! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! This is like a discontinued story! Nothing- And I mean NOTHING!- is worse than that! I want to see what Sasuke and Sakura are going to talk about, I want to see how everyone will react when they find out that they are dating and that Sakura's pregnant, I want too see how Sakura's parents' reaction is going to be! There are so many things left unsaid! And it's SO frustrating knowing that this could very easily become a MASTERPIECE if you didn't REFUSE TO CONTINUE IT! WHAT KIND OF GOOD HEARTED AUTHOR ARE YOU?!
merinxD chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
cool story
Crazy-hime Suni Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ah I bet it will take forever for it to really Click in Naruto's head. I loved reading this and i hope you contiune with it.
animequeen03 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Woah this story is great and long plus I'm a bit jealous that you could type more than me but it was good I hope that you can continue but to bad u did not.
Reignashii chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I'm rather sad this is the end XD I woulda loved to see the reactions of everyone to finding out that sasuke and sakura are dating and now have a kid ahahahaha
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is amazing! Really incredible! LOVE IT!
Little-bad-Angel chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Pretty please with cherry on top...WRITE A SEQUEL! the oneshot is awesome, i'd love to read more! pleeeeease write another chapter, i beg you!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Even though it took me a while to read it, that was very very very good. Keep up the good work