Reviews for A Prince or a Charlatan?
Mr.CropHarvester chapter 1 . 11/3
Just stumbled upon this Fic. Great story so far :) I'm a big fan of the Magical Melody setting and characters.
Symphonic Fantasia chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Oh my, a bit of a kiss. How cute. I like how you entered the whirlpools and got everyone stuck in them. You cheer Paul on Dia. Can't wait to see what the next chapter is like. Good luck!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Ah ha...the appearance of Kurt. Poor Kurt. Shhh, it's ok. There are other fish in the sea, my friend.

Now, there are a few spelling errors here and there in the last few chapters. I know I saw "budy" and was confused until I remember that the s and d are close to each other on the keyboard. All and all, a good chapter. Some more Paul and Dia bonded.

Now, we've seen one side of Kurt. Still can hardly wait to see the other sides of Dia. Good luck!
Symphonic Fantasia chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Diiiiiiiiiiiaaaaa! You precious thing you. You're doing very well with getting her character. I can't wait to see what her other sides you choose to show. It'll be interesting to see how you put it in the story as well.
Symphonic Fantasia chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Whoops. Been a while since I was here. Sorry. I was busy reading a RayxMaria fanfic that was 15 flipping chapters long. But I'm here to catch up. Now, I don't remember Dia meeting Carl but it's been a while. I'll have to go back and check that out. Nice chapter, by the way. Look at little Tim. He's such a good boy!
Symphonic Fantasia chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Hey, not bad! First time I've seen a fic where Jamie was a girl instead of a boy. Keep it up!

Also, I think you're missing a quotations mark between dog and Dia near the end.
Symphonic Fantasia chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Whooo! A story about Dia! I can't wait to see how you go about it. I love how you added how Dia sees Martha as her grandmother too. I don't remember if they mention it in Magical Melody but it's still a great touch! I can't wait to see how well you do with this. Good luck!