Reviews for Oppression
greenlilies chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I really liked this story, specially the Tudors settings and how Claire fights against all the women's opression in that times. Great job!
lilly chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I am able to feel the emotion of the characters through your words therefore your wording is excellent.
Maybe if part 2 and 3 were slightly longer?
If there was more explanation when shane finds out?
There should most definetly be part 4
Please do not stop this little story. I have enjoyed reading it very much, and the words have pulled me in to wanting to read further. This has plenty potential
Please carry on :)
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
That. Was. Wonderful.

And I really don't know what else to say. :D
NarutoRox chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
This is! I wish I could write as good as you, I loved this! And the ending is just can't even put it into words. I loved it! Thanks for writing it! :)
Masquerade Brawler chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hello again. I love this new plot. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
badwolfreborn chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I don't know, it has shitty Shane and lots of Clyrnin and also a good plot so yeah this is fantastic and idek what to say. Jolly good story old chap.
Freddygirl chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Holy crap. Wow, just wow. This is so freaking good. I didn't think the AU idea would work but it so does. You need to write more of this!
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Lovely. I love this story, partly because of the setting, and the accuracy of the time, and partly because of the brilliance of the characters. So please update super quickly, because I NEED to know who Myrnin's out to kill, and what Claire will do when she finds out. :)
WeasleySeeker chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Creys I kept forgetting to read this but then I remembered so it's all good :3

Anyway I love this. I really like how you're transitioning from her loving Shane (or thinking she loves him) and falling out of love with him whilst falling in love with Myrnin. So it's great how it's all progressive and stuff. And omfg the kiss was amazing and the ending sldhlskhdlksdh I need moooore ;)
ZombiesloveMangoes chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Awesome as always love it I feel ike I should put more but I seriously can't explain my feels on this WHY CAN'T I WRITE LIKE THIS?
jjrw1998 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
:O I like the last bit, a hunt to kill. is he going to kill shane? please say yes! I can't believe he destroyed her books! what an arrogant toe-rag!

anyway, love it! update?
jjrw1998 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
asdfghjkl. That is all thee is to it, i absolutely love it! Really, really love it, and i'm going to review twice, so yes, i really like chapter one, and i can't waity to read the next chapter :)
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Lovely! _ I like the whole scenario, and Claire's character seems to have more depth then in the books. Thanks for the update! :)
felines chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Yay, an update! I loved this chapter. :) who is Myrnin going to kill? i
badwolfreborn chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Yes, yes, I approve highly of this story and demand that all people (peasants or not) are to read it and also like it: My orders.
I liked when Myrnin got sassy about the water. I can see him doing that in the books. And how bad is it (on a scale of one to ten) that I read all this sounding like the Queen in my head?