Reviews for Partnership
GGS chapter 1 . 2/18
Im a mix too!:P
Im good at arts, playing the trumpet and the piano, im good at basketball. I wouldnt call my self smart even though i am in the smartest class for maths.
I feel dumb sometimez cuz every1 in there is smarter than me :(
So im an all arounder
BMW-FM chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
you forgot about the nerds and geeks
BMW-FM chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I'm kind of a mix of the Artists, Athletes, a little tiny bit of Preps and of course Outcasts- seriously its like I'm a walking ball of akwardness, I can't even start a conversation to save my life for God's sake!
aurora0914 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
what actually happened?
This was pretty good, but how could you skip the party bit?
I kind of hate Sasuke for bragging about Hinata's nude picture. :/.
Anyway, I like the pairings, even though I would prefer for it to be LeeTen or something. And also, KankuTema.
I really hate ShikaTema and NejiTen.
Loved the SasuHina and the NaruIno!
And I hope you'd do an ItaHina, as well...
:D
Update soon!
M chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
WHENS THE NEXT ONE!? PLEASE! SO GOOOD!
ogog chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
I really enjoy this but you update so little. Maybe if the chapters were longer the wait might be worth it.
flyingmutatedmonkeysqurrils23 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
UPDATE. you've got an amazing story but you gotta update
Merikatdreams chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
You've gotta update soon! What happened at the party?
ShikaIno1 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Great chapter!
flyingmutatedmonkeysqurrils23 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Please continue your story it's really good and I'm not saying that to be nice i really want to know what happens I'm itching with anticipation seriously i really want to know.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuupdate!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Update!
Certifiable Genius chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
this is a really good story! I can't wait 'til the next chapter, definitely going on my favourite list! Please update soon, I want to see what's gonna happen next.
ShikaIno1 chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Update soon please!
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Oh come on Ino jealousy is never a good luck on anybody even someone as pretty as yourself. Hater on poor Hinata
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »