Reviews for Naruto of the Hyuugas!
Windninja1000 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is a good chapter, I can't wait to see this story grow! :D
Alexboy9 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
good start.
please update soon.
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter, I'm kind of curious, will Neji fight for tenten ?
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
this sounds like it will be an interesting story
war sage chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
good start
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
im looking forward to more of this story ever since around a year ago when i found a naruten pic in google images i've looked for good fics with that pairing and never found any really good ones but this one seems to have potential thanks for writing it
Bibliophage1024 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I just have to say that You must be at least three people to write and keep track of so many stories. Especially when you keep all of them to such a high standard of content and grammatical quality. I refuse to believe that one person could manage it alone.
axellover-burn-baby chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
im happy that it wont be a hinitaxnaruto story im am getting annoyed by it especialy when naruto is adopted by hiashi he still ends up with hinita. Im glad your doing a pairing that doesnt show up that much
Ryuujin96 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Excellent work with the new story. What's got me interested is what this will mean for Naruto development, I hope you do something different with his skills other then was is seen in most stories. My only disappointment is that Naruto is not actually a Hyuga so it will be unlikely that he will learn the gentle fist for various reasons. If Naruto must be on team 7 I hope it not because he dead last when he graduates because I think he would have a desire to impress his adopted family. Personally I'd like to see him on the same team as Tenten so that she is actually apart of the story.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I gotta give you this because this is very original and I wouldn't think of this in a million years but I wonder how is possible because the Hyuga Clan is extremely rigid in the rules of allowing Non-Clan members to be adopted or join their family because they don't want their bloodline to be polluted but please update this because it looks interesting.
VOGoshinki chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
A narutox tenten? I LOVE those!